Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kumarkumar (business)     23 July 2015

Influencing judge

Dear all, 

What is the punishment that a person can get if it is proved that one of the party was involved in influencing the judge to get judgement favoring them.

Thanks 

S.Kumar

Learning

7 Replies

Prasad (Systems Engineer)     23 July 2015

Kumar... I can feel the agony in your query.

Whom do you want to penalize? The Influenced Judge or the person who influenced the Judge?

I think you should write to bar council or any legal forum and expose the Judge.

Prasad thanks for your reply 

As per the constitution what action can be initated and the degree of punishment that could

be given to the party which has influenced the judge, and the judge who got influenced.

Prasad (Systems Engineer)     23 July 2015

If you go by legal procedure against a judge, you wil suffer and will not get any result.

Rather you should expose them or

File an appeal, on merits, against the order by InfluencedJudge.  

Thanks Prasad

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     23 July 2015

As a layman it is very difficult to expose a Judge.Unless U have valid strong evidences against him it is not advisable to proceed in this matter as it may lead to problems to U.

Thanks SAINATH DEVALLA Can you please tell me what all can be considered as strong evidence.

And what punishment can be imposed on the party that tried to influence in terms of punishment and sections that involve that. What kind of legal proceedings that could be initiated aganst the party.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     24 July 2015

Proper advice can be given if U can enclose the Judgement copy or mention the contents briefly.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register