Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramsham (NA)     24 June 2014

Immigration issue...

I need great help...i am married to Candian Citizen 11years back and i along with 8 and 2 years kid stay in India.

When we appiled for immigration , we came to know that he defaulted earlier sponsorship towards his parents and sister in 1996-2000...

He says that he was ignorant and his parents and sister backs tabbed by taking Govt help for without his knowledge ( he was studying in diff country).
The whole problem raised when he sponsored me and we got letter to pay back huge amount towards welfare fund and only on clearing the fund Canadian govt will allow me to enter the coutnry.
Now my husband says that the money is huge to pay and take care of me and kids...last 11 years he lives in canada and i with kids in Indian...early once he visit..this has put me in depression and my kids are suferring.
I am facing humilation from my own family and i along with kids live isolation and my kids miss father.
He is not ready to settle in India( he is never been to Indian other than marriage)
Need to join my husband in canada...i need lawyers help and i have no knowledge how to deal and come out of this.

Need help..


 1 Replies

dv (ghvhb)     26 June 2014

This is really sad. I think there is something fishy Maybe a lawyer can help you but you may need his detaiks like.candian passport or some.I'd . Approach or write to candian embassy and enquire details of what he is saying. It really sounds absurd. .... I have lived in canada in past so I know this is crap what he is saying

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register