Case under DV Act in progress in Delhi district court for more than 1 year..
Husband has blocked all ways for the wife to meet the only child......The wife is suffering from kidney disease is trying to support herself so that she survives of this deadly disease.....for this she also travels to chandigarh to consult a specilist....recurring cost on medicines, food, household, conveyence. medical tests.. and all sundry expenses....She is paying the rent, electricity bill, water b ill for the house she has taken on rent.....Husband is using the joint-named property (flat purchased from joint income / loan of husband and wife (majority loans/contributons from wife side) and also enjoying rental income from the flat.... Wife is also facing difficulty in getting other rental accomodation, as no owner is ready to give the flat keeping in view her legal / m arital status.
The case was filed in December 2010 and next few hearing dates, husband did not come ..obviously for delaying the proceedings.. only on the last date (Oct 2011) his counsel appeared and moved the application
for extemption from personal appearance of husband and asked more time for filing reply.
Since the Wife is desperately wanting to see her only child, whom she could not meet for last two years. she moved an interim application for relief for followings.
1. Visitation rights to meet child, in addition permission to meet him at school /creche etc.
2. Asking monterary relief for cost of rent, bills, food, doctor fee, medical test, conveyence till the case is decided.
Hon'ble PO clubbed the interim application with main application and given the next date of hearing for both together in february.
I want to know...
1. Do we get additional dates for hearing on interim application other than for the main petition or will it always be heard on the date for main petition
2. what is the chances that the lady is granted permission to meet the child on the next date / or one more date or so
3. is there any thing we could do on the next date from our side.
4. Is there any remedy in our law that helps in such a scenario, this could be the question of the life and death of the mother. she is already going through a lot of mental trauma.
Thanks in advance,