New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Illegally arrested than final report moved by police for ne

1.I was falsely implicated in an FIR and was sent to jail .After two days got out .I made a complaint against the IO to DGP and other high ranking officers of the police, finding merits on my complaint Police moved a closure report and sent the Final Report to CJM in 2020.And since then the FR acceptance is pending CJM has not taken up the matter.
2. The FIR was filed because I made a complaint of s*xual harassment of my mother to police against some influential persons who had connections within Political set up.In our complaint we got the statement recorded under section 164 of crpc and on top of that Final report was moved.
My bright career is lost I still have to live with anxiety,Now my question is can I appear for government services or go aboard for studies or immigration.
Given what happened with me I lost all the hope and trust in b the Indian court.


 1 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     05 October 2022

You may approach the High Court under Section 482 CrPC. The facts posted do not suggest any impediments in securing a Government job if otherwise eligible and duly selected.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register