LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

if wife

Page no : 2

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     29 October 2015

Originally posted by : Sudhir Kumar
There is one lady who delivers ma child she becomes supremo of society she has a right to be alwasy proved right -------------------- another lady who delivers female child is committing a heinous crime for which there is no pardon or mercy at least in Indian society. she has a duty to be ever proved wrong -------------- so such laws shall have to be there and shall ever been needed as long as atrocities are there.

Mr. Sudhir Kumar,

Your above statements does not belongs in the subject and body of the matter of this particular thread since, in this thread, it is unknown that the said daughter-in-law has any child or not. You cannot claim that such laws must be remain enacted based on your own view and imagination. 

smiley

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     29 October 2015

"Why law has pre-convicted notion of view against men?"

-----------------------IN THIS CASE THE LADY HAS BEEN DRIVEN TO ATTEMPT SUICIDE BY HUSBAND'S MOTHER. NO NEED TO SAY THAT HUSBAND IN SUCH CASE REMAIN BY-STANDER OR SUPPORTING MOTHER. SUCH LIKE PEOPLE JUSTIFY CREATION OF SUCH LAW -------------- I AGREE THAT IT IS UNFORTUNATE THAT SUCH LAWS (LIKE ANY OTHER LAW ARE MISUSED)

As I already have pointed out that the disputes may have between Daughter-in-law and Mother-in-law (That needs to be proved in the court of law) and both are female. The husband has done his duty by giving her proper medical aid. The Daughter-in-law also gave statements before IO that she has done so based on her own wish.

So the question is, why an innocent male will be victimized? Based on assumption only?

Please justify Mr. Sudhir Kumar. 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     29 October 2015

Originally posted by : Rocky Smith

"Why law has pre-convicted notion of view against men?"

-----------------------IN THIS CASE THE LADY HAS BEEN DRIVEN TO ATTEMPT SUICIDE BY HUSBAND'S MOTHER. NO NEED TO SAY THAT HUSBAND IN SUCH CASE REMAIN BY-STANDER OR SUPPORTING MOTHER. SUCH LIKE PEOPLE JUSTIFY CREATION OF SUCH LAW -------------- I AGREE THAT IT IS UNFORTUNATE THAT SUCH LAWS (LIKE ANY OTHER LAW ARE MISUSED)

As I already have pointed out that the disputes may have between Daughter-in-law and Mother-in-law (That needs to be proved in the court of law) and both are female. The husband has done his duty by giving her proper medical aid. The Daughter-in-law also gave statements before IO that she has done so based on her own wish.

So the question is, why an innocent male will be victimized? Based on assumption only?

Please justify Mr. Sudhir Kumar. 

I AGREE THAT IT IS WIFE ONLY WHO SHOULD BE VICTIMISED. DIL IS ALWAYS WRONG AND MIL IS NEVER (NEVER) WRONG THAT IS THE REASON THAT SON SHOULD NOT INTERFERE IN TORTURE AND WAIT FOR DIL TO BE DRIVEN TO SUICIDE AND ONLY THEN GIVE MEDICAL HELP AND STILL BE CALLED INNOCENT. THE MOMENT HER PARENTS OBJECT THEN BE DUBBED AS GOODA TYPE

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     30 October 2015

Yes indeed Mr. Sudhir Kumar,

Since if son support mother then he may be incurred in DV and Maintenance case or crime against senior citizen, if son support wife then he may be incurred 498A, DV and Maintenance case.

So son should not interfere.  wink

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     30 October 2015

No son should always support torture of his wife because it is safe. If her parents object they can be termed as goonda type [in Indian being father of daughter is biggest crime for which there i no apology and n mercy]. --------------- further mother of husband is never wrong so why should he oppose her -------------- wife is never correct so why he should support her --------- let the wife be driven to suicide. ------------ if accused of violating Sr Citizen rights there is no forum to support him

rahul jain (student)     30 October 2015

Mr Sudhir ,

if some one is used illegal force aginst your family will you call them good people . I will protect my family and fight against this biased laws.

thank you all for giving your valubale time .

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     30 October 2015

@ Mr. Sudir Kumar,

Your imputation is based not your own imagination. These need to be proved before court of law.

My opinion is, sons are 2nd class citizen since no law protects him. Even if he decided to remain stay-aside from disputes still he is falsely incurred in the criminal case.

More unfortunate is other relatives who stay long away from the matrimonial home also incurred in this. Is this right Mr. Sudir Kumar? smiley

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     30 October 2015

Torture of wife just cannot happen unless husband is abettor by silent. Some husbands are really so cunning that they remain benevolent while being sure that torture job can be done by his family.-------------------- so why at all he should be out of the list of accused if there is a criminal case.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     31 October 2015

There is another thread ----- https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/wife-niether-willing-to-live-nor-giving-divorce-567976.asp ----------- In this thread the wife was fulfilling her obligation towards Sr Citizen mother and has been forced to leave husband's house.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     31 October 2015

Originally posted by : rahul jain
Mr Sudhir ,

if some one is used illegal force aginst your family will you call them good people . I will protect my family and fight against this biased laws.

thank you all for giving your valubale time .

Sorry, Your query does not at all indicate use of any force by the (legal/illegal).

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     01 November 2015

I don't agree that every husband affected with 498A is an innocent person, and not every wife who shoots 498A against the husband is cruel."SAAS  YE NAHI MANTIHAI KI VOOBHI KHABHI BAHU THI" The wife who comes to the matrimonial home from an entirely different atmosphere has to be taken care by the husband,until she gets adjusted.But it is entirely a different scenario.Minute hiccups which emerge initially start growing into an uncontrolable volcano.

Mr.Rocky Smith logically UR version may be true according to U,but not legally.

1 Like

Anirudh (Advocate)     01 November 2015

Dear Mr. Rocky Smith,

Please apprelciate that we ordinary mortals are not the ones who enacted the laws.  It is the Parliament which has enacted the law.  The Parliament in its wisdom has come to the conclusion that the married ladies who undergo domestic violence need to be protected and therefore enacted the laws.  Please remember, the parliament has more male members than lady members.  No law is enacted to treat anybody badly.  If the law is being misused by some then that has to be tackled in a separate manner.  But the fact remains that a large nu,ber of males do perpetuate violence on their wifes and keep quiet when their wifes are being tortured and illetreated by their mother and sisters.  Therefore, in such a situation the lady does require the protection of law.  

You should also not forget that in spite of such stringent laws, still the attrocity on the married women continue.  Many cases go unreported and uncomplained.

It is time that the husband, his mother and other family members become civilised and learn how to treat the lady who comes to their house upon marriage.

2 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     01 November 2015

Agreeing with Mr Anirudh, I will add that these laws are much needed to maintain society. Many persons fearing such laws have abandoned domestic violence and restrained themselves from spoiling their families. The Domestic violence and dowry demand still persists because of weakness of law.
1 Like

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     02 November 2015

Originally posted by : Anirudh
Dear Mr. Rocky Smith,

Please apprelciate that we ordinary mortals are not the ones who enacted the laws.  It is the Parliament which has enacted the law.  The Parliament in its wisdom has come to the conclusion that the married ladies who undergo domestic violence need to be protected and therefore enacted the laws.  Please remember, the parliament has more male members than lady members.  No law is enacted to treat anybody badly.  If the law is being misused by some then that has to be tackled in a separate manner.  But the fact remains that a large nu,ber of males do perpetuate violence on their wifes and keep quiet when their wifes are being tortured and illetreated by their mother and sisters.  Therefore, in such a situation the lady does require the protection of law.  

You should also not forget that in spite of such stringent laws, still the attrocity on the married women continue.  Many cases go unreported and uncomplained.

It is time that the husband, his mother and other family members become civilised and learn how to treat the lady who comes to their house upon marriage.

Mr. Aniruth, 

Suicidal rate is higher among married men. Then who need more protection?  smiley

Can you imagine if this laws become gender equal then how many lawyer will become unemployed?  

Please follow crime in India publication. Actual criminal and civil cases are very less compare to these cases like - 498A, 125 crpc DVA, Divorce, RCR etc.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     03 November 2015

Life of Phoolan Devi showed hollowness of pro-SC and pro-women laws. Dowry related laws are most pious laws of this country.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register