What are the criteria for malfied deed?
1. If it's done by person who is of advance age
2. If a donee is bed ridden and physically and mentally not fit however only 2 prescripttion are available to prove the same.
3. Donee who is in her good health use to sign but as health detieored she could only use thumb impression..on the deed
4. Original property documents delibertly removed from her custody few years ago
5. Loss of paper not mentioned in the gift deed
6. Admitted settlement not mentioned in the gift deed
7. Excluded legal heir were away when uncle got the deed done in his and his wife favour.
All of above are good ground for challenging the deed?