Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arpit Attri   19 October 2021

I was Thinking Of Getting An LLB Degree.

I am An Electrical Engineer And I was Thinking of getting enrolled for an LLB Degree. I just Wanted To know that Should I try to Get direct admission In the university campus Or any Private Reputed college recognised by the same University is equally valuable. Also Will this Degree Hinder Any Of my Preperation for the Upsc Exams.

Learning

1 Replies

Anusha Singh   19 October 2021

As per your query it is understood that you need information about the LLB degree.

Basically, you have to give an entrance exam first to get enrolled in any university or college and you have to give the college preference in which you wish to take admission.

After giving the MH-CET and CLAT exams depending on your scores in such exams and the preferences given by you colleges will be allotted to you.

You can also select the university and college on the basis of the courses. There are three years law course and five years law course also depending on that there are courses like BBA LLB (HONS), BA LLB, B.COM LLB, etc.

You can know more about the colleges and the fees and what exam is required to get in the institution in the below given link.

https://law.careers360.com/colleges/list-of-law-colleges-in-india

UPSC aspirants need to know and understand everything about the exam, the syllabus, different stages, and the pattern.

Law students have an advantage of logical and analytical approach over others. This will make Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability sections easier.

Similarly, Indian Polity and Governance would be easier as they would have knowledge of constitutional law and related subjects.

However, law students must focus on sections that could be difficult, including basic numeracy, data interpretation, reading comprehension, languages, technology, economic development, etc.

There are some advantages of being a law graduate and giving competitive exam like the basics of law and constitution is clear, etc.

Hope it helps!

Regards,

Anusha Singh

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register