LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sundar singh (Asst manager)     20 September 2009

I want to marry a egyptian girl in india she is living in egypt plz help

Hello sir from a long time i was searching a nice forum from where i can clarify doubt.i am sundar my age is 24 and i am a hindu.i am in love with a muslim girl and she is living in egypt i know that according to there law i cant marry her but i have read the special marraige act and i know in india it is possible to marry her according special marraige act i can marry her but when i read the act they say that she has to produce a no objection certificate from her consulate.i think it would b very tough to get a no objection certificate coz she is from islamic country they will not allow to marry a non mulim girl.plz help how i can marry her in india?will she get tourist visa to india?plz help i am waiting for ur answers.

Learning

7 Replies

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     20 September 2009

It is possible, all you need is you have to produce date of birth of both of you. Also explain, What r ur future plans, whether u want to live in India or want to move back to islamic countries. Coz i can suggest u accordingly.

Regards

adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     21 September 2009

DEAR,

LEGALLY IT IS POSSIBLE, BUT U HAVE LOVE ON NET ,AND DECIDED TO MARRY PRACTICABLE IT IS VERY DEFICULT, TRY TO THINK REVERSE SIDE OF THE COIN.

(Guest)

NANDKUMAR B.SAWANT.M.COM.LL.B.(MUMBAI),ADVOCATE

MOBILE.09325226691, 09271971251

e.mail.adv.nbsawant@yahoo.co.in

e.mail.nandkumarbs@sify.com.

REGARDING MARRIAGE TO EGYPTIAN GIRL KINDLY NOTE THAT.

1.FIND OUT EXACT DETAILS OF THE GIRL FIRST.SHE IS A FOREIGNER AND HEIGHT WEIGHT AND OTHER DETAILS SHOULD MATCH FIRST. KINDLY NOTE THAT GENERALY EGYPTIANS ARE STRONGLY BUILT AND TALL AS COMPARED TO INDIANS.KINDLY NOTE THAT NORMAL SHOE SIZE OF EGYPTIANS IS MORE THAN NO.10 TO 15 PLEASE NOTE.KINDLY NOTE THAT INFORMATION GIVEN ON INTERNET IS NOT ALWAYS AUTHENTIC. EVEN EGYPTIAN LANGUAGE IS NOT THAT EASY.

2.YOU MAY FIRST GET EXACT DETAILS OF THE BRIDE AND IN CASE SHE IS WILLING TO COME AND STAY IN INDIA THEN YOU CAN SUCCEED.

3.BUT BE CAREFUL  DETAILS IN ADVERTISEMENT ON INTERNET WILL NOT BE ALWAYS GENUINE AND CORRECT.HENCE I SUGGEST BELIEVE YOUR EYES ONLY.

KINDLY CONFIRM AND SEND EXACT DETAILS SO THAT WILL HELP YOU

IN CASE YOU NEED ANY FURTHER INFORMATION KINDLY SEND DETAILS AND WRITE.

THANKING YOU

YOURS SINCERELY

NANDKUMAR B.SAWANT.M.COM.LL.B.(MUMBAI),ADVOCATE.

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     06 October 2009

I do agree with Mr. Sawant. But marriage is possible in India as per Special Marriage Act.

U can contact me  for further querry or help at :09871158578/09711364956

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     11 January 2010

International law is there that people of one country can marry to the bride/groom of other country. India is signatory,but can't say whether egypt is also signatory or not. check it from uno's, web page / site. if ezypt is signatory, then she can pressure her country on that point.

no civilized country will oppose the international trity. but as it is a muslim country,i can not say with confirmation.  what mr sawant says are very practical.either you go to egypt or  invite her to see tajmahal. when she comes first you find her suitability, if she suitabie to you then show her tajmahal and tell her "india deserves another tajmahal".

(Guest)

As iam fellin love with an egyptian girl she is sayin me 2 convrt 2 islam .............so i am ready 2 cnvrt bt im tryin 2 luk for antr option s tat y cnt i b hindu nd she b muslim nd marry me......bt she wna me 2 b muslim nd marry  me...bt prcticlly it s nt an ec tsk 2 convrt into any otr religion nd my prnts ll alws agnst my wish so i dnt kno xctly wat 2 do nd hw 2 do ...she say me 2 tink nd bcm muslim bt iam nt decide 2 wat 2 do 

............so plz clear out my ideas so tat i may shre abt my idea mor clearly

Micky Bardia

(Guest)

hey do u marry tat eypt gal nd wat nd all procedyur e u did nd hw u did it nd hw much it costs 4 u dera ........plz tell me asap

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register