Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

harshvardhan singh (n/a)     14 August 2013

I want divorce

hi expert, 

i m from Agra.I got married in May 2013, this was arranged marriage. because i was not ready that's why i was not happy for my marriage. but i have been forced by my family to marry. because my jija who was the middlemen forced my family for this marriage . it was a emotionally torched for me.   

after marriage in these days everything is messed up in my life. we are totally different from each other.  i don't want to live anymore. if i ask that girl for divorce i m sure they will file a dowry case against me n my family. that girl always tried to show that her family has a good back. if anything can be happened then please guide me. my mail id is sssubha23sep@gmail.com . sir i'll wait for your reply. please help me out from this hell. 

Learning

14 Replies

(Guest)

Originaly poosted By harshavardhan Singh

hi expert, 

i m from Agra.I got married in May 2013, this was arranged marriage. because i was not ready that's why i was not happy for my marriage. but i have been forced by my family to marry.

What type of Force brother? Have you been married on gun point or by kidnapping your loveables to blackmail you?

If you have proof of such force and coierce actions prior to your marriage Reg. your consent,then your marriage is  voidable and may be annulled by a decree of nullity Read as sec 12(i) c HMA 1955.

because my jija who was the middlemen forced my family for this marriage . it was a emotionally torched for me.

Same as above  ...

after marriage in these days everything is messed up in my life. we are totally different from each other.  i don't want to live anymore. if i ask that girl for divorce i m sure they will file a dowry case against me n my family.

Don't file divorce until or unless you have no such grounds. Divorce petittion on merely allegations are like mouth war no conclussion is there rather than only harrasment and waste of money. So,better be prepared to collect proof first or else talk to her mutual divorce by peaceful and genuine settlements.

that girl always tried to show that her family has a good back. if anything can be happened then please guide me.

Same as above...

my mail id is sssubha23sep@gmail.com . sir i'll wait for your reply. please help me out from this hell. 

Raja_498a Victim (Manager)     14 August 2013

Go for MCD if both want to separate...else you need to wait for 1 Yr to see other grounds. Talk to her and then decide.

harshvardhan singh (n/a)     14 August 2013

mutualy she ll nvr give me divorce. i n my family nvr demand anything frm her side. i want to know without any proof can they file a case against me n my family.

Raja_498a Victim (Manager)     14 August 2013

In India,

Law is gender biased, means more favourable to women in initial stages.

If she or her relatives bribe the police they can file case 498a without any inquiry and put in Jail. So you must be careful.

(Guest)

Forget about law gender biased-ness and something else.

You donot have any right to spoil someone else's life. Try to settle the differences and live with her.

(Guest)

U need to give the relationship some time ..u can't blame ur jija for for ur decision and spoil a girls life..going legally at this stage won't do any good to u ..if the girl has married u with some malicious intention u will definitely get some evidence ..but right now u should not get frustrated and take any wrong decision ..u be right morally and god will be with u.

Ashish Mehta (Legl Head)     14 August 2013

as you are major at the time of your marriage, you are fully responsible for all the things done by you, no matter whether it is done by your willingness or by any other way. now, if you want to divorce in that case you must wait for one year and after that you both will file the application under sec. 13 b of hindu marriage act, but as you are says that your wife is not ready that if you want divorce you must have to face case of dowery, maintainance, domestic violance.

Vincent (Accounts Executive)     14 August 2013

One of my freind applied for divorce on the grounds of cruelty & desertion. He is married on 3.1.2011 .After marriage they stayed togethor only 23 days. Since my freind is living in dubai, he is applied for her passport & returned to dubai. But his wife was in relation with other boy before marriage. so she didnt took interest in getting passport. Soon after marraige after 23 days (when husband left to dubai), she ran away from husband house & stayed in her mother house. But my freind tried to bring her back. She didnt came back. 2 times my freind went from dubai to convince her. But she didnt returned. My friend took help from so many mediaters. But no use. Finally he filed divorce case on the grounds of cruely & desrtion.

In this case can you please advise me what proof he can show for cruelty & desertion ground. Since she went from my freind house, 2 years 5 month back , she tried to spoil my freind name. so we chosen this ground.How much time it will take to get divorce.

Please advise.....

Thanks.......

harshvardhan singh (n/a)     25 August 2013

if i convert my religion. then in that condition, can i take divorce.... 

fighting back (exec)     25 August 2013

@harshavardhan...you are trapped my friend, unless you have concrete grounds for divorce you cannot escape.

if the girl is good, innocent, and trustworthy, then why are you runnning away, if she has good qualities, then live a peacefull life with her, you dont get good girls there days, alll members out here are unfortunate people who are trapped in false cases, and who, at some point of time, have always wished that they always wanted a good and innocent girl.

so if your girl is good innocent. and trustworthy, not asking for any money and not greedy, then why are you running away

on second thoughts.....do you have an affair outside marriage so now you want to run away??

Alwin (PM)     25 August 2013

I'm surprised to see this fellow, with such irresponsible attitude is not in jail yet. Playing with a girl’s life is not that silli issue. If she decides, you will see what all going to happen.  

harshvardhan singh (n/a)     25 August 2013

first of all i want to clear everythng. i tlod her everythng before marriage that i m nt happy n nt ready. i thought she never agree for this marriage but i was surprised frm hr reaction. she replied that nothing can b happened. u will have to sacrifice n aftr sm time u ill changed. 

n second thing i m nt playing with her life n blaw-blaw as some people r saying.. i jst want my n her life bcm batter. 

Alwin (PM)     02 September 2013

This is why all Indian laws became lenient to woman and Govt. of India  is still looking to make it more lenient or even gender biased.  Because of like useless guys,  real innocent  men suffer.

How simply everything is justified by this fellow like  “I got married because my family and she forced me” !!!!! ah.................

Somebody force this guy to jump into Yamuna river.  He will do it and problem solved. 

Naveen Amin (Sales Executive)     02 September 2013

Really man, how can you simply say that you were forced to marry? Today even if the girl says this, it is not considered as valid unless she has strong proof that she was 'forced'.

As Alwin said above, divorce laws are all in favour of women. What is wrong with this hell country these days. If she decides, then she can claim almost 50% of your ancestral property and much more while getting you divorced. Why do you unnecessarily want you and your parents to be poor?

Honestly, after the recent bill passed where women can unquestionably claim the ancestral property, more and more men don't want to marry at all. God save this country.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register