LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

I need ur help experts

I just want to know that what legal actions may i take or case should i can file against the false allegations on me by my in laws. actually i had done love marriage and the girls parents are not accepting our marriage.by making emotional pressure on the girl they had put false allegations on me for annulment of marrriage.. they put allegations that the consent of the girl for marriage was not free. the allegations are 1. I threatend the girl to marry me otherwise i "Shoot her dad" and "Kidnap her brother" these two allegations are totally fasle and i had already proved in the court that i never forced the girl to marry me and she herselfwants to marryassoon as possible and such allegations on me are totally wrong and false. Now i just want to know that in Family law and Crminal law what action can i take against these fake and false allegations..

Learning

2 Replies

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     18 February 2013

section 499 CrPC.. please see situation suits to it.

stanley (Freedom)     18 February 2013

@ author 

whatever the allegations leveied on you has to be proved by way of evidence and the burden to prove it lies on them in the court of law . As you dont even have a gun or a licence to keep a guin can you shoot them :-) As your wife was above 18 and your marriage is registered hence she is your legally wedded wife . 

So dont bother much about these things . Lot of false cases are being filed every day :-) 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register