Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sivaram (SE)     14 August 2016

I have proof of framed fir

Hi All,

I have a proof of framed complaint. She didn't registered a case on this complaint. 

How to take action against them of this false complaint?

I have phone call recording of her mother and brother, in that they are happily discussing about how they framed false case.

What are all the things required/ prerequisites to take action?

Thanks

Siva

Learning

7 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     14 August 2016

Filing false compaint is also crime for which punishment is given.

You need to give police complaint about this in local police station. Aslo give notice through lawyer about this to her.

If u like my suggesation then give THANK on my profile.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     14 August 2016

Did she make a NC over you in the police station

Please elaborate NC?

What about prerequisites to support this recording.

I have collected this from her mobile. She came to me after 3 days of this police case incident to purchase varalaxmi vratha pooja needs (on 4-aug-2016).

Then she complained about the phone out of memeory warning. Attached to my laptop and seen that out of memeory issue is because of recordings are saving to memory card of the phone.

Copied for safe side and found this recordings of that police complaint day.

Got what is NC smiley. Not sure. She again filed 498A kind of complaint. CI suggested that there is no arrest apart from serving notice. Then she decided not to file. Then CI taken her written statement and 'bind over' me to help her.

(Guest)

fight 498A case with the help of first false complaint and phone records. show the court how fake she is. also file a divorce case on the ground of mental cruelty.

what are all the things required if any to support this recording in the court? Because of which magistrate should not reject this.

Proving that call records of time and timespan they were speeking.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register