LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Panchal Mahendrabhai   10 June 2021

I don't want merit base progression

hello dear sir/mam
my question is if I don't want merit base progression from GTU.. because there were many of students are is detained from this merit base progression...1st they failed in first semester and then pandemic and corona virus situation and then GTU declared merit base progression so if I don't want merit base progression what can I do for that...
please ask me..


 4 Replies

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     10 June 2021

What is the query?

1 Like

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     10 June 2021

Contact the concerned officials in person, post this as grievance, and also seek information under RTI on like seeking such information from GTU.  Information to be solicited:  "Please inform the procedure that states the option for student  if the student is not willing for "Merit based Progression" for credits in......semester of ............course"

1 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     10 June 2021

You can very well communicate your desire and decision of unwillingness   to the practice of merits based progression that is being adopted by the university owing to pandemic situation.

No doubt it is your desire to not to opt for this system, but if the rule is common for all and if you have no option than to accept the decision of the university in this regard, then your plea on this may not be entertained even by high court if you plan to approach the high court with a writ petition praying for a direction to the registrar of the university in this connection.



Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     14 June 2021

It is better to consult concerned officials of the University and raise your objection in writing, if any. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register