LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepti (manager)     21 April 2013

I beg u to help

I need help and I beg someone to help me here.

We have shifted to a new apartment an year ago and since then have been going through trauma. We live on ground floor and we have a family living in the basement and on the first floor who are brothers. Both the brothers do nothing but earn their income by keeping PG. Both use foul language however, the one on the first floor has crossed all the limits of abusing, beating, shouting, creating nuisance at odd hours. He has also illegaly constructed stairs that go over our ground floor veranda making it easy for theives and other bad people to come in to our house. The first floor guy drops the cigratte ashes on our veranda, turn on the motor from 12 AM till 3 AM, spits in our veranda, turns on the water which cause flood in our house. My parents are senior citizen and generally agree to everything these two brothers say or do however, this time they have crossed all the boundaries. 

When my father called the first floor guy at 1 AM requesting him to turn off the motor so that my parents could sleep, that guy shouted on my father and aked him to beg first. This time there is a 3rd floor getting constructed in our building and he and his ground floor brother has taken 25 lakhs each from the new house owner. There is a space for another motor to be fitted between the already exsisted 2 motors however, the first floor guy is adament that no other motor will be fitted near his motors and is forcing my father to break our veranda to fit the third motor.  He is using foul language for our family (infact he is abusive to the entire neighbourhood and noone say anything) and making it horrible for us to live here.

To add to our misrey, the 3rd floor apartment guy is a policemen and is with these two brothers. Today, right this moment, they brought policemen along with them and forced my father to give the space. My father is a senior citizen and is not well at the moment and they forced him to agree. When i protested, they did not seem to bother.

I want anyones help to make me understand where should i go to complaint knowing that the police officials are included. I want to complaint else people like us who keep quiet will contribute to the bad environment in India. Today I have lost all faith in police department and now I dont wanna loose faith in Indian government, i URGE you to please direct me to an individual or group who could help me with justice.

Looking forward for support.

Learning

5 Replies

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     21 April 2013

u have to call Police by dialing 100 no. and complaint against them. Besides that u can move an application Before Senior Citizen Tribunal for protection of ur parents and application to National Human Rights Commission to live ur life with peace and dignity. For further details u can contact me.

Deepti (manager)     21 April 2013

Thank you for your revert Ma'am.

The police officials are included so I am not banking on 100 number anymore. I would appreciate if you can guide me on Senior Citizen Tribunal for protection law and National Human Rights Commission law.

I would also regquest you to let me know if raising a request would consitute me spending huge sum of money to move my application forward or do we have some truthful officials left in India.

harmeet kaur chadha (student)     21 April 2013

i can undrstd ur prblm and i agree wth rakhi budhiraja comnt you should aditional make a writen scomplant to the commisioner of police ,DGP through registerd post or directly u can conatct them ...the registerd slip wil be helpful in future if u file a case aginst them that police didt take any action evn thoe after ur complint .you can file a private complnt at court do consult a gud lawyer.

Anjuru Chandra Sekhar (Advocate )     24 April 2013

If one policeman is with them, do not think entire police force in India is with them. 

Anjuru Chandra Sekhar (Advocate )     24 April 2013

Most of the policemen are hated by their bosses.  If you go to his boss, he will be on your side.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register