Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

piyush   19 January 2015

I am in trouble

Hello, 

This is my First time here.

I am Piyush, 28 years old from Bangalore.

I am married to a girl after dating her for 4 years, i am married from past 3 years now. I am in trouble.

my wife is misbehaving with me and my family very badly, she uses all possible bad language on me and my family, we are blessed with son who is one and half years old now. and she keeps blaming me and my family for every small things happening in house, she creates big fight out of small matters and it goes very ugly, she gets so loud in using those bad language, is so embarrassing to even live with the neighbor who listen my wife abusing all of us. she loves to create scenes with people around and get sympathy. she threaten us for giving a complaint against me and my family for dowry case and put us behind the bars, and now she made even more ugly scene and used very bad language with my parents when i was at work and she has gone to her mother's house with my son. she has never let my son play with my parents or with any of my family member, but when she goes to her mother's house even servant carries my son and roams. it feels so weird to see that kind of behavior. it's been one month she has gone there. and even after being there she calls me and my family on phone and abuse them every time. she likes me only when i have money in my pocket and when i spend money for her. i am a middle class person and hardly able to manage my financial status with all expenses. she calls me beggar when i run out of money and creates fight for that. she even hit me with any materials at the reach. she is always in fighting mood. i have some of the videos of her behavior and her abusive language to prove her behavior with me and my parents. i don't want her back in my life. 

please help me about this matter. what should i do. i don't want her in my life anymore as she has very bad behavior.

Learning

4 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     19 January 2015

Dear, Collect all the possible evidences you can against her and file a divorcee petition on the ground of mental as well as physical cruelty.... Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

SuperHero (Manager)     20 January 2015

What about the child? What is the future of the child? 

She may be in depression. Can you take her to a Pyshcartist and see what is really going on?

4 year dating + 3 years marriage is a long time. Is she behaving the same from the beginning?

Postpartum depression is moderate to severe depression in a woman after she has given birth. It may occur soon after delivery or up to a year later. Most of the time, it occurs within the first 3 months after delivery.

For timebeing it is better to stay away from your parents. Take an apartment and live near by with your wife.

If you apply for divorce and if it is contested then it will take many years(4 - 6 Years). You have to go to courts, spend money, health and most importantly your valuable time is gone. 

If it is an MCD. Then both are free in 6 months. If she is not working then you have to pay maintenance and she may definitely demand alimony.

What do you want to do after divorce? Get married again?

Think all the Pros and Cons and take a decision. Rethink and evaluate. You are the sufferer.

You are the best judge. As suggested by the above mentioned Advocate you may proceed for divorce.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     20 January 2015

as superhero suggests take her to a psychiatrist..it might be passive aggressive personality disorder.create evidence for her cruel behaviour by recording her calls and also when she abuses you and your family in public which is very important for  file a divorce petition on the basis of cruelty.from her behaviour its clear that she wants to seperate you from your family so she might go to the extent of filing 498a or dv.if you anticipate any such thing apply for anticipatory bail for you and your family members as a precautionary measure.

anilcochin (Proprietor)     21 January 2015

Dear Piyush,

You wife is going thru Post Partum Depression. I have faced the same situation. Only the person who goes thru it can realise the depth of frustration & helplessness. 

It is entirely upto you how you want to take the thing forward. If you force her to leave or you leave her, rest assured that 498a & bouquet of cases will follow as she is in a antagonised state of mind.

She will also try her level best to keep the child away from you and your relatives.

Only cure is to take her to a Psychiatrist, which in itself is a monumental task, as she will not be ready for the same and accuse you of branding her mentally ill.

I repeat, only medication is the option. You will have to convince her relatives regarding the same. She must have by now created great deal of animosity between you and her relatives. Give it a try. Try contacting some relative of hers with whom you have a good relationship.

Good Luck

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register