Share on Email

Share More

Husband saying cannot pay maintainence.

Page no : 2

JASWANT VIJAY AGNIHOTRI (AIR ARMY)     26 March 2013

agarwal mein lalwani nahi hote.......

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Kapil Lalwani

Do not shoot in the dark and mind what you talk...Do not run over your mouth and post your idle talks.

Cool down.

And you did not reply to my questions... Why?

(Guest)
Originally posted by : ashoksrivastava

Hi KAPIL you wrote "The reason for Rs 70000 per month is because she has chosen to stay alone and does not want to be a burden on us henceforth". you are suggesting that as she is very self respecting she doesn't want to be a burden on you. does the self respect vanish in context of her husband? dear since life of an innocent child is also going to be effected for no fault of hers spend as much time and effort as you are spending to get 70000pm on reconciliation as well. why claim 70000pm only while disclaiming the husband? pl claim the whole husband and whole father. regards ASHOK

Well said Ashok, well said.  There should be a broader perspective than just money. if her husband is earning in lakhs, why dont adjust just for money, why just want money and not the husband but only husband's money????????????????????

1 Like

(Guest)

@ Jaswant : FYI......i am a agarwal not a sindhi so shut your mouth before i blow your face off...Half minded fool!

Insulting words, I have always tolrerated.

But do not use it against LD members, please. Please.

(Guest)

@ Helping hand : She is a BCOM grad from coimbatore and has not worked before ; They sent my sister back from jaipur for want of money as they had suffered in huge losses in business and other activities like betting in cricket etc etc...( Both FIL and her husband ) - When the said amount wasn't arranged they themselves sent a divorce petition only after that we started the legal proceedings from our end.

Inspite of you flaring up against LCI/LD members, this reply.

Accusations apart, the woman is educated, just because the kid is one and half year old she can be exempted not to work for a period of time, but then she is equally responsible for the upbrining of the child as is the husband.

The court will not just allow the maintenance petition just like that, will take into consideration the woman's educational qualification and also whether as to she was in a earning position earlier.

Depending upon how much the income of the husband is and how much capability of wife is, will be the alimony be decided, be it in the first place, or the second place [HC]

Apart from all this, out of experience I would suggest that 

instead of begging for money whatever the amount 70K or 7K, each woman has a value for herself, which cannot be undermined at any cost, so keeping that in mind, she ie the woman in question could as well earn for herself and the kid as she is qualified enough.  Self respect is something else..........

As far as the divorce petition is concerned, there is lot of time to it, its just the beginning.

Prachi (Partner)     27 March 2013

Originally posted by : Tajobsindia

1. Ask concerned Court to appoint a Court Commissioner and get her advocate presence during informed enquiry allowed too. That will clarify once for all his ‘income / assets / liabilities / inheritance / date of disownment publication vis-à-vis your sister’s application filing date, before disownment all banking instruments of three factories citing her husband’s name, assets-debt-liabilities structure of factories’ details etc. It was done in Hegde's case but there his wife overlooked sending her lawyer with Court Commissioner during that controversial enquiry process !

Mind it once this Court Commissioner gives sealed exhaustive report covering most of the above that even Hon'ble SC cannot overlook so be sure what to do now as it is like digging once complete "status" grave in case when some family law provisions suit is pending adjudication and all of a sudden 'disownment' theory pops up.

Many of the above repliers have no understanding that ‘disownment’ in India under Family Laws has no legal sanctity at all unlike in West where each State has it in their Schedule / Amendments! Countries that follow Common Laws the principles underlying disownment is never recognized as it leads to anarchy be it against State or Family. If anyone is in disagreement to our this say, then kindly share enacted law of the land specifically providing some sort of recognised legal procedure for that! 

Here we don’t wish to touch up on your sister’s 70 K claims vis-à-vis their needs (her + child's) as you are misguiding us by quoting her "equity of couple’s STATUS" claims ground put for adjudication in a court with emotive third party wordings, thus, we leave your sister’s claims for a court to sit and decide and our job was to clarify correct legal position on disownment as how she can bring best findings on STATUS before a court’s preview then only she can get otherwise it becomes a long journey all the way upto Apex Court for her as stakes are higher in this brief.

Rest replies are speculative and does not touch core question for which you came here is my view.

Mr. Rajeev, Sir, you always amaze me with your sharp replies, they always hit the context. I wish you and your family season's greetings. Sir, today again I found that my by hand delivered message is still filtering with Meenakshi. It will be an honor if you allow me to work side by side you

Good Boy (None)     27 March 2013

Jai Ho Sam. I Returned again. But, instead of lootpani, It should be "LootMoney"

1 Like

Reformist !!! (Other)     27 March 2013

@Author- You have mentioned that your sister wants a luxurious life...including maid expenses and day to day life expenses.
Do you know our country has declared that a person can live his life in Rs28 a day i.e this means around 900 per month.....And Delhi CM has also said that in 600rs per month, 5 members of a family can lead their lives properly.

So, 125 or 24 is for getting maintenance when a spouse is not capable to lead life without any money.

Here i assume your sis is well qualified and looking at your/her demands you are not asking for maintenance for living a life....You are asking him to pay money for your/her luxuries.

Court considers all the things, so be rational and quote ur demands accordingly. I feel its not biased, while looking at their family income and demanding maintenance accordingly. You are just trying to tell them (her in-laws) that they committed a big mistake while marrying.

JASWANT VIJAY AGNIHOTRI (AIR ARMY)     04 April 2013

@ kapil lalwani- husband said is right bcoz he can not pay 70,000. to u. Earning money is most and very hard work he works hard for that. peoples spent whole life for this ,,,

you think that this is so easy behind your sister's business for self.

fighting back (exec)     04 April 2013

@jaswant..............well said jaswant buddy, you managed to hit the weak spot of mr lootpaani....i completely agree with your given veiws on the topic....very blunt but precise.......!!

@insaam....

Wow its Fun :) ......

ANd Mr. Kapil lootpaani ....dont you think 70000/month is too less , itni hi keemat lagai hai apni behen ki !! Boli badha yaar , Wo BCOM hai  ........ kam se kam 100000 joote / month to padne chahiye :)

Very  well said insaam.....agree with you too...

@ the author....if you and your sis have little conscious left in your selves then i suggest that both of you should stop begging and start to live a life of dignity.  and what is this ho halla of wanting Rs 70K as maintainence?? does your sis intend to spend her days and nights in the TAJ mahal hotel at the cost of her hubbys hard earned money (
 how he earns it does not matter, but he is not begging like you...) so get up man and dont try to live life like a parasite. life a life of dignity.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register