Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Husband plus in laws changed their address without notifying

Page no : 2

(Guest)

Waiting for your reply Querist fightingfalsecases

stanley (Freedom)     21 August 2013

@ author seek MCD as i presume that the Marriage has gone Dead. 

As you are a working able bodied women and work  for an MNC as stated i presume you can very well afford to buy a place of your own. Getting into litigation would be a waste of your time and money . initally the the urge and surge of teaching the husband / inlaws is like you want to strike them with a bolt of lightining . 

But once you visit the court premises and talk to a few people fighting similar cases and the no of years spent in these cases you end up getting striked with a bolt of lightining from the blue .

fightingfalsecase (sw)     21 August 2013

Originally posted by : fighting back

@sufferer and helping hand............after going through this post, .i think let the lady take her own decided path.....lets be spectators and watch with silence, what all happens in her case, on second thoughts...why are ld members here, burning their energy on an adamant person....she wants to learn the hard way..so be it.

@fighting false case....request you lady...to keep updating us regularly throughout your case, as we all want to see how your own life

gets disintegrated, by your own hands, fighting your own battles in packed courtrooms, followed by your greedy lawyers, sucking your earned money,  by your own stubborness...we are all eager to watch.......

i suggest, take a day off from your airconditioned office and car, go to a packed family court/sessions court on a monday morning (carry a tiffin and water bottle) as the food in the canteen might upset your stomach.. sit in a court room, and enjoy the drama that goes in the court, and see for yourself how the clients are slaughtered by the lawyers (for money), when you feel hungry,,,go have your tiffin, when the hon. judge forgets his specs (as happened in my case) case was pushed to next month. so find adjournments after adjournments, and enjoy the great indian courtroom tamasha.....go for a few days, (after begging your employer for holiday after holiday) and after he is merciful enough, see if you can digest it. if yes, then happily go and enjoy for the next ten years, then automatically, realism will overide your so called 'emotional qoutient'.  in fact, after reading your such a long post, we are all eager to see what fate you meet..

all the best

Please give me your email address, in order to get the proper UPDATES ......... I will happily be doing so. May be guys should also know, that aha not all the wives are crying babies, who would prefer crying in an empty room, may be in the washroom, blaming GOD for this mishap, for the rest of her life...Some wives are there who would like to stand up for themselves too. Moreover known giant is always better than unknown DEVIL -- what say ? 

stanley (Freedom)     21 August 2013

Originally posted by : fightingfalsecase

Please give me your email address, in order to get the proper UPDATES ......... I will happily be doing so. May be guys should also know, that aha not all the wives are crying babies, who would prefer crying in an empty room, may be in the washroom, blaming GOD for this mishap, for the rest of her life...Some wives are there who would like to stand up for themselves too. Moreover known giant is always better than unknown DEVIL -- what say ? 

Welome to the world of litigation and running around Indian courts just like in our old bollywood movies romancing was around the trees . As you state whereabouts unknown of husband and inlaws than how would you serve the summons for litigation to proceed is my point of view :/

Maybe property sold moved out of the country than ???

First a person seeks assistance than learning a little from this forum feels i am all equiped to teach a lesson . Now i realise why inlaws disappeared 

There goes a  saying 

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt."

1 Like

fightingfalsecase (sw)     21 August 2013

Thanks to all of you for your time. Those who can genuinely help are very much welcome, those who can only PULL BACK/ demoralise / insult / deliver sentences using wrong choices of words / make false stories / gets shocked in every lines( can wear a insulated dress to stop SHOCKS, but NO ) even if I request them not to do so, they would still keep on doing it , hence they too are welcome.

:P:D:)

BBye for now,

(Guest)

Congratulation.....

& Best of luck to you lady.

hope you could succeed in making your dead marriage alive via court.

Iam sure once you will make your husband and inlaws ready to cohabit with you after 20 - 25 years through the last stage Via appex court i.e Bench of SC.Then your name will be listed in the Guinees book of world record.

As you will be the only person on this earth who will fight the marital battle of 25 years against her own hubby and in laws and still win the heart of her husband as well as in laws against all odds. Where your husband and inlaws will give you 16 round tank salute.

A Kuddos to you well in advance...!

Last reply!

1 Like

fighting back (exec)     21 August 2013

1. S/He who seeks vengeance must dig two graves one for her/his enemy & one for her/himself....Chinese proverb

best reply by need justice

fightingfalsecase (sw)     22 August 2013

Need Justice, Many thanks for quoting from Bhagbad Gita. It can never say wrong. We all need to leave it to the Almighty, and carry on with our KARMA. RAAHI KA TO KAAM HAI, CHALTA HI JAAYE.....

498A__misused (Sec)     24 August 2013

Advise , You also change ur address :) no harm let them find you out .

fighting back (exec)     24 August 2013

great advice....:) :) by 498 misused....do a tit for tat.....sab log chup jao.................hehehe

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register