Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mona sn bangalore (engineer)     21 February 2016

Husband live-in-relationship vt women,forces wife 4 divorce

Hi,

Here, I am posting on behalf of my friend (girl). 

My friend is an graduate (not working), got arranged in october 2014 to boy (post graduated in MCA) who has owned his business in bangalore. Before marriaged boy told her family that he has owned business. boy's family demanded marraige expenses of 15 lakhs in which 3 lakhs was transferred through bank a/c and rest was on cash.

After marriage girl came to know that he had vig hairs, lied about his age at the time of marriage and have business partnership with married women & have live-in reationship with the same women,  but my friend dint disclose this to her parents. after few days of marraige, boy started harrasting my friend s*xually & started demanding for money for his business improvment. As girl parents are financial not stable so she rejected to ask money with her parents. as a reason boy harrassted her s*xually & mentally and said that he is not satisfied with her s*xually, &  forced her to go away from him & get for divorce. After 4 months of marriage girl undergone medical surgery (wherein I gave money to her parents for medical expenses) & then she went to her parent's house for rest, then she disclosed her problems with me.  now the  boy is forcing her to get divorce has he is s*xually not satisfied with her.     

Could you please suggest how we can take forward & more over my friend is financially not stable and afraid of family reputation at the same time girl is also not interesd to led a life with him.

Learning

6 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     21 February 2016

If she is not interested in continuing her life with him then she has to file contested divorce on grounds of cruelty and adultery.she can claim maintenance from him under crpc 125

Mona sn bangalore (engineer)     22 February 2016

Hi Sir.,

If she flies a divorce case how long it will take? & where she should file a case as she stays out of bangalore. the couple got married in boy's hometown & then lived in Bangalore & marriage has not been registered.

Now we don't know where the boy is living he has closed all his business then how we should contact him?

Thank u

Mona sn bangalore (engineer)     23 February 2016

Thank u...

Through exparte divorce can she get maintaince or expenditure that was spent at the time of marriage, because we came know that boy has some ancestral property at his native & all of his family members are residing at native.  

Samir N (General Queries) (Business)     26 February 2016

Keep it simple... As advised, file for divorce and maintenance.  She should qualify for both if the allegations are true. If not, the divorce case will backfire. Advocates will advise her to file all kinds of criminal and Domestic Violence cases. Stay away from such cases. They will only benefit the advocates.  If you keep it simple, then your friend will get relief very fast because there will be few cases to decide.  

Samir N (General Queries) (Business)     26 February 2016

She cannot get any rights to any property, ancestral or otherwise, unless she contributed towards the purchase and can prove it. Only maintenance is what she can get and yes, she can get back her sridhan... jewelry, etc. Nothing more.

Shreshta@ JA Beno AOR supreme (AOR supreme court of india )     13 March 2016

As far as divorse petition she can file it in the place she resides and she also has got an option to tracsfer the petition to some other place or State if she intends and as this case has got merits and it is absolutly transperent that she have suffered phisically and mentally further she is liable to claim compondsation from her husband for all the harrasment that she have faced, The completion of the case will depend on the advocate that you appoint this case is cristil clear that the boy have cheated her married her the marrage photos will prove his cruked intention if your advocate reprecents the case in an convincing manner before the honorable court this would not take a long time.

Cont-9999199784

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register