LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lucky A (Manager)     16 May 2012

Huf property to be transferred

Dear Sir,

The situation is that my grandfather has a property in his HUF name (in which he is the karta). Can there be any way that the stamp duty can be exempted if the property is to be transfered to his name or any of the coparceners. 

Thanking You,

Lucky A.



 1 Replies

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     19 May 2012

An ancestral property cannot be transfered .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query