Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul Kumar   08 September 2017

hr grievances

Dear Experts,

I work in a psu bank(allahabad bank), i was suffering from typhoid, my left hand was fractured and as i continued my duty after hospitalisation under instructions that not to eat oily products, they transferred me 160 km away and as per banks regulations we get 1 week joining leave after joining the branch... i have joined at transfered branch, after joining i had to eat in hotels for 15 days...my health has been deteriorated.
i have applied for joining leave with explained above condition, they have rejected it saying that we won't allow you joining leave now but after a month.
kindy suggest me how to escalate the grievances in court of law and where should be intimated before lodging a complain.

Learning

8 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 September 2017

The reasons posted by you does not seem to be accepted by your superiors.

Apply your rapport, goodwill with bosses to transfer you.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     10 September 2017

It is very difficult to find solutions for such matters through court of law. You try to solve the problem by talking to higher ups in the Bank.. Even your narration is just a collection of words. It is very difficult to understand your real problem from your narration.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     10 September 2017

Apparently the bosses are determined to make you join and make the new station as jurisdiction and/or have sensed that you are unwilling and make rake up dispute.

The transfer if is in accrodance with rules and you want to remain in job then apply your skills and get favor from bosses to transfer you as and when opportunity arises.

If you wish and feel that represnetation shall fetch you some relief try and remain gentle and amiable.

If bosses are not comfortable with you they may frown even on leaving station on off days................

Handling bosses is a skill and employee can acquire it like any other skill.

(Guest)

You seems to be in some misunderstanding. As per my information, no such leave in the name of joining leave is there in any public sector bank. 

For some appropriate advice, please clarify the issue by posting extract of relevant rule of the organization about entitlement of any joining leave.

Rahul Kumar   11 September 2017

This was a reference to experts... Amateur are requested to read indian labour act and go through the HR leagal conduct practices framework, organisation's duty to ensure health and security under labour act. By the way joining leave has been available to all public sector bank for 1 week as per their circular. I am here to seek advice from experts and show leagal framework to dogs, not to get advice from novice or dead peoples. Kindly persons having llb and enough practices shall comment only.

(Guest)

@Rahul Kumar,

If you intended to seek advice from experts, you could have posted your query in the Expers section, not in the forum, as forum is open for discussion even by amateurs.

About your problem, to be frank, it is not a legal problem. It is just a procedural problem, which you can expect to be solved only through departmental authorities.

Secondly, which is this "indian labour act", which you have referred? I heard first time about the name of this ACT, as that appears neither in the Central Government list, nor in States list.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     12 September 2017

When a person is transferred from one place to another, it is the practice to allow a certain number of days as joining time.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Kumar Doab
The reasons posted by you does not seem to be accepted by your superiors.

Apply your rapport, goodwill with bosses to transfer you.

IT=@Kumar Doab,

Very vague response of Mr. Kumar Doab that reveals lack of even commonsense in Kumar Doab.. Had the querist some good rapport with his superiors, he would neither have been transferred, nor have got the so called joining leave refused to him.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register