Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kamlesh Abd   10 May 2021

How would pota's grandfather' proberty be like?

My grandfather now mentally not good he decided to all property going other person because my grand mother recently death few days before and here m (pota ) not available this time when my grandmother was death ...so after death every work doing this 2nd person so..how can it happen

Learning

5 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     11 May 2021

Facts posted are vague and not clear.

It is advisable to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for professional guidance and necessary proceeding.

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     11 May 2021

yes vague query .. need clarity on it

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     11 May 2021

By opening too many posts with the same issue, you can not get precise guidance. Your mother appears to be the only legal heir of your maternal grandfather.  The last rites of grandmother were performed by those who are like her sons as per religious practice.  A grandchild is not a Class 1 legal heir and so husband brother's children that performed last rites, as grandparents are having a daughter, class 1 legal heir..   Contact a local advocate as he can understand exactly what is in your mind.

P. Venu (Advocate)     12 May 2021

Yes, the posting lacks clarity.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     12 May 2021

You are repeating this question despite posting the same question in Hindi language but using English scriptt in a different thread today itself.

If you want to know more opinions to your query, you may visit that thread and peruse the opinions given by  various experts of this forum.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register