How To Withdraw Application

Hello Sirs,

I want to cancel Bro application of quashing my Bro case .

The Time He puts quashing Application I am not near to asisit him & advcate created letter have some mistakes which can lead case to wrong direction .

Case is on session Court & till now not accepted for discussion

I want to change some matter so that it represent case in right direction.

Is it possible .

As I informed first judge decide to take that  application can be accepted for heiring or not then give hiring date



Forum Moderator

The facts are not clear. Any how if you want to modify  the pleadings, file an amendment application 



the matter is not clear.if it is a civil matter you go for amendment ,if it is criminal matter there is no provision for amendment in cr.p.c


 Mr. chamku, I agree with the opinion of my ld. colleague Mr. Raja your brother has only right to amend or withdraw the said application. (Bhupender Sharma)Adv. 


 Mr. Chamku this fact is also clear that the criminal law have no limitation in respect of the submissions made in the application u may also cover the same under oral arguments or other wise a written submission under section 314 Cr.P.C can be filed in addition of the bail application. (Bhupender Sharma)Adv.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x