Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chandra Sekhar   14 September 2021


we have mutual house in small town.we are party 1 and opposite person is party 2.on 2019 we make an agreement that the share of party 1 rented to party 2 for 15 months.after completion of 15months party2 was not handover the share belongs to party1.after completion of the agreement time,party 2 issued STATUS QUO ORDER.
Is there any possibilties to vacate status quo qucikly.

 5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     14 September 2021

The opposite party need not approach high court to vacate the exparte status quo order of the trial court. They may file a petition to set aside the order before the same court under the respective provision of CPC or may even file a petition to vacate the order under provisions of law.

Chandra Sekhar   14 September 2021

how many hearings it will take to vacate..status quo

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     14 September 2021

This query is a repeated query.

Chandra Sekhar   14 September 2021

Status-Quo ante as on to a date is granted till 9.12.2020 "
This is what we got from the court notice.
do i need any notice to enter into my share.?

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate and Legal Consultant)     15 September 2021

Repeated query. Consult your lawyer who is well aware about facts and circumstances of the case, an able, competent and intelligent enough to satisfy your queries for which s/he is engaged and paid. It is absurd and ridiculous to repeat same story.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query