LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Durga prasad   02 December 2016

How to submission of c-forms to local tax department

We made cst sales in the last year for concessional rate. We were not submission of c-forms to Andhra pradesh Commercial tax department, they sent a show cause notice for this issue. How can we Submission of c-forms to the department after getting the showcause notice. If we cannot submitted the all c-forms, what they action taken...? Please give suggestions , how to over come the situation.


 2 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     02 December 2016

U can submit it through internet web site of the department or email.

Non submission of C form amount to attact penalty and other action by IT department.

Will u appreciate this answer by giving like on my LCi prrfile?

Durga prasad   03 December 2016

Thank you very much sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query