Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aditi (N/A)     27 November 2014

How to stop unauthorized land transfers and encroachments

Dear Experts,

Could you please advice me on the actions required from my side under the below mentioned circumstances.

I have an agricultural land which has a statement mentioned in the partition deed that each party should leave 8 ft (as per the old land subdivision procedure) for the common road. Now without my consent and approval from my side, other parties who have land adjacent to mine is planning to convert the entire stretch to a common road for which the survey depart did measure the road without any prior notice to me.  And they did this while i was out of town.

1. My question is how can i make sure that the land survey, revenue (Village administration, Taluk office etc.,) and registration department documents are not updated without our consent? Is there an option for me to notify VAO, Thesildar (revenue administrative officer) or any other department/higher officials about such unauthorized activities?

2.  Further speaking to the surveyor, it looks like he is ready with the newly worked out map which depicts the proposed road and may submit to VAO who will inturn approve the land division. I know this is not the right way to follow when some party is not in an agreement with the proposal. Is there a legal or polite way to raise an alarm about such activities to concerned officials? 

3.  Lot of tricks and money is playing in such matters and I'm not in a position (physically and financially) to fight against it through legal means. I would just like to safeguard my share of land and would like to register my opinion. Is there any possibility to attain this?

Your inputs are highly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Aditi

Learning

1 Replies

H.JanakiManohar Rao (lawyer)     20 May 2015

If the land is for public purpose the department which is aquiring the land should intiate Land Aquisition proposals as per L.A.Act.You need not give your patta land to anybody free of cost.If anybody tresspass your land you lodge a police complaint. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register