LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Parteek Goel (Student)     13 July 2015

How to send summons if we don't have the address of accused

I have a Bounced Cheque of a Person. and he left his place of residence. he has taken 5 lac rupees from me. now how can i send him summons. i just have his mobile number and he is not picking the call on that number. please help me in that. i just did my ll.b and do not have any experience about all.


 3 Replies

ADVOCATE DIMPLE JINDAL (Advocate)     13 July 2015

Go to the bank officials. They can help you to provide address of the account holder. If they refuse to give so, use some of your relations to get the address of the same. sec. 61- sec.90 of crimial procedure code 1973 relates to "process to compel appearance". When you get the address, you can follow the procedure.... 

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/     13 July 2015

try to findout the address of the person or you may send the notice at last known address as per the Negotiabe Instrument Act and file the case u/s 138 of N.i. Act against him for the offence.


Feel Free to Call

SHAMAS-UD-DIN SHAAZ Advocate (lawyer)     13 July 2015

agree with  expert sir Nadeem Qureshi ...and Dimple sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query