LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gargi Ranade (Company Secretary)     03 September 2015

How to seek redressal in case of ckp bank malice

Hi, I am one of the deposit holder of the CKP Co-operative Bank. RBI has locked the functioning of the Bank and seized the fixed deposits and savings of the account holders since February 2014. Even now, RBI has not come up with any solution , Bank has closed down its business in Dombivli East Branch and shifted its office to old branch without even sticking a notice to that effect. Our several visit to the Bank has not yield any positive impact. I heard that Bank had a general body elections. I am one of the shareholder of the Bank, I have never received any AGM/ EGM notice from the Bank until now. Thousands of people are holding Deposit in the Bank which is stuck since last 1and half year . I want a list of deposit holders along with the addresses from the Bank. I just want to know Can I seek the same by filing RTI application. Does Co-operative Banks Come under the purview of the RTI and Is it possible to get the list of the deposit holder along with the addresses from Bank under RTI . Please suggest me the possible way out, whereby collectively Deposit holder can seek redressal from the Court of Law.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register