Case in Brief :
1. Married in 1997. Have 2 daughters. Wife left with daughters in Sep 2010 (daughters 11 yrs and 7 years at that time) (reason : Blind obsession for sahaj yoga community founded by saint Nirmala Devi)
2. I filed (Sep 2010) and won section 9 in May 2012 (with 100 % merits in my favour). Court has clearly stated that she has left me without any reason and should come back within 2 months from the date of the decision. She did not comply and now after more then 1 year I have filed for divorce in Aug 13.
3. She appealed in high court against decision of section 9. Still going on....
4. She filed DV 125. (March 2011). Asking for hefty amount as maintenance. Still going on.....
5. She is working and getting 25000/- salary per month. But her employment is "Off Roll" and getting salary in cash, Hence no proof of income. She claims in court that she is not working and hence should get amount demanded by her.
My question is how can I prove that she is working and earning a good amount. What sort of document is required to prove her earnings. Can I force the organisation to give me proof of her earnings?
Thanks / Deepesh