Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

How to impound passport???

Page no : 2

(Guest)

i know what to post. when will u men start giving advices and not bhashan. If u r tortured by your wifes, then even we are tortured by our husbands aand in laws. If we keep saying that you men desrved 498a and false cases and its your mistake who fasr is it justifiable. When we dont know the facts and person personally then we shud not comment on others.

If you have some knowledge share here otherwise dont discourage those who have come here for seeking help.

1 Like

Reformist !!! (Other)     17 August 2013

C snehal, if u ask abt knowledge and if u dont want to listen the truth (sharing knowledge) then its upto u....we can only guide, it can be a fact that u have been tortured but we can not judge any1 here, is that right ??

Well to let u know, courts have no power to impound the passport. If u want to listen this, its upto u.....else if u think we should answer the way u want to listen, then u will be fooled by many. 

Sincere advice is go & check the Supreme courts judgement and Passport Act 1967. Rest is upto u.

satya prakash (Clerk)     17 August 2013

Dear Roma,

Im not sure whether it will help you or not?

you said your husband dont accompany you.
1) You left husband house or accommodation intentionally or you were thrown out? If you were thrown out then suggestions will be different.

You said his parents trouble you for money & jewellery, dont want to stay with you...
2) Point is when they are asking for Money jewelery then why not 498a if its true?
3) How marriage survived till now? if they were keep on asking you money & troubling you.
Possible they could have taken care that you don't conceive.  whatever...

You said they have plan to leave you here & run away to USA...
4) How is that possible? Seniors from your family or community didn't try for any settlement or discussion?

I understand your situation/problem but overall I feel, when you can ask for relief under so many laws, why are you not doing that & wants to impound his passport?

More & clear information might help you to get more suggestions?

@passport impounding problems seniors already gave you suggestion's...

1 Like

(Guest)

I agree with the feelings of Roma & Snehal,The facts that if a person who is absconding by leaving his pregnant wife must be asked for his clarification as why he did so?

If he would not wanted to sustain the marriage then simply he might have gone for the divorce or judicial seperation at early innings of marriage,here the consummation led him to face the music......

But other hand it's a revenge where such wives are looking rather than rejoining with him again. .They  even know better that once any cases lodged on husband and on his parents then definately it is going to be an end of marriage.As the husband who had gone away will never think to rejoin his wife or accept her.Such wives know very well that whatever i will do or try he will not come to be my husband. So,better suck the money and leave them afterwards by draging them in number of cases...

It's correct for those who are wife beaters,who are drunkyard, who left his wife and son without reason,who used her wife like one night stand and flew away.

But what about those who are an innocent from very begining,whose wife had left away,whose wife been a business minded lady to extract only money from her husbands...

So,as we see the cases are parallel to both sides, as negative and positive vibes are equivallent........If men are Bastards then Women are Bitches.

My only concern here is , If a man can think for remarriages if he is not satisfied with his wife then why can't a women do the same thing?

why she Just wasting her youth, her money, her peace, her patience , her whole life  where in the age of  30 to 40 is the main period of life where an individual enjoys his life at fullest with his true companion as no tension of study,no tension of earning,no tension of child to marry her, No tension of education to child for higher studies,no tension of health etc etc.

Then why somebody put herself/himself in just bl**dy revenge game from where he/she will get nothing more than a wrinkle face,deprived s*x, Financial hiccups and the doors to diabetes,high blood pressure, heart disease,kidney problem,anesthesia etc etc.... after 10 years when somebody will legally free from all these entangles.

So in my opinion--------- just leave those who don't know the value of humankind, try to thank  yourself as you are free from that man who doesn't know the value of his upcoming child,who don't know the value of wife as he left you. Then why to keep eye on his waiting,as when he will come and when he will look after me.

if you want money ask him,ask for his all responsibilities,even court will help you but don't drag yourself as well as him in bl**dy revenge game because these games have no ending......

It's time to rethink........

regards,

A sufferer...

2 Like

(Guest)

apni bakwas maarne ke tumhari baation se saaf lagta tum bechareeee......498 ke maare...fikr mat karo abhi or maroge. or case lade tum logo par and hang with ur family.. :)

thanks sheha and suffer for your comments...

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     17 August 2013

If the husband is in India, it is relatively not difficult to get his passport surrendered in the court till the case is concluded.  There is a clear distinction between - (1) surrendering the passport in the court, (2) getting the permission from the court to give a direction to the passport authorities that not to renew the passport once its period will be expired and (3) impounding the passport.  I suggest you the following some activities and some of which may bring fruitful result. 

1.  File domestic violence case against husband and in-laws and if the husband is in India seek the court to give direction to the husband to surrender his passport in the court till adjudication will be over.  Similar request also can be made against in-laws.  If husband is abroad and despite the court notice/summons he does not appear, then move an application to give a direction to the passport department to take appropriate steps that not to renew his passport when he approaches the concerned official in the embassy /consulate. 

2.  File a complaint in the National Commission for women.  And explain your difficulties to extricate the recalcitrant husband burrowed overseas.

3. Most importantly write a complaint to his employer.  Several employers' organizations have got their services conditions, which treat the "domestic violence" as well as s*xual harassment of women at workplace as misconduct and moral turpitude and if proven result to termination of the services.  In addition to this, absconding from criminal proceedings also amount to misconduct.  Most of the employers view such misconduct very seriously and your husband's employer may ask him to prove his innocence by appearing in the criminal court in India or to face departmental enquiry.

(Guest)

@ Roma,

No body has used against you a bad language or something called hang you along with your whole family then why you are using all these absurd language on the members who had given their just opinion. It depends on you to accept it or not.

This attitude doesn't justify your feelings...

1 Like

Reformist !!! (Other)     19 August 2013

All celebrities needs publicity. These one sided shows are part of that gender biased society....

One shall do Lie Detector tests with these girls and expose the truth .....If a man is guilty, he shud be punished accordingly. But just saying on public forum in media does not ensure that she is true.

I think everything she says, one should call her husband on the show and then open discussion should be there

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register