LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sumit (iand)     30 December 2013

How to get my property from government back???

I have a property . The property or Lands which is Rock mines and it comes under Government . So i want back my property. So how can i get my property back out of Government????


Reason :Property is not on highway but just nearby it touching the highway. The Property goes under the government when the highway construction work is going on and the work is stopped about 50 year and then it goes inside Government.


 3 Replies

Adv. Nikhil Seth (legal consultant (9867264707))     30 December 2013

Dear  Sumit,

You should write letter to collector with details of land and property papers showing land in your name. thereafter Collector shall called for hearing based on your papers. Scrutiny shall take place about 7/12 and ownership. If it is proved that land is yours and you were not paid when land came into hands of government you shall be compensated with appropriate price and interest thereupon.




S.QAISAR ALI ADV. (Advocate)     30 December 2013

Mr. Sumit to the office of tehsildaar concern and obtain certified copies of this land which is in question i.e.copy of Khatauni & Khasra.If consolidation(chakbandi)has been performed in this area get the old copies of this land also i.e. khasra ,khatauni and NAKSH45(Fard Mutabekat .An application

along with all these papers be placed befpre the get the property back or its compensation of current market value.

Nitisha Jain (Associate Lawyer)     31 December 2013

Dear Mr. Sumit,

I totally agree with learned Advoc. Nikhil Sheth and Avoc. Syed Quisar Ali. 

You may put in a RTI Application with the Collector and ask for all the records pertaining to your property (Please make sure that your RTI Application is in the form of questions).

You may then, as suggested  by Advoc. Nikhil Sheth, check if consideration of any kind was paid to you/your ancestors. If not, you may file a title suit in respect of the property.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register