Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

How to get my PF money

Hi,

I had worked in Companies A, B and currently in company C. Company A - registered at Gurgaon EPF office but branch in Bangalore. I joined and ended my service in Bangalore branch. On quitting i opted to transfer my PF fund to my new company B. Company B - registered at Tata trust / mumbai epf office (not clear) but branch in Bangalore. When I quit the company B I opted to withdraw all my PF money. However the PF deducted ONLY in my Company B was paid to me. I've joined company C in bangalore now and opened a new PF a/c in Karnataka. I've no idea how to get information about my PF money deducted by Company B. This is a good sum and hence am worried. Kindly advice.

Regards,

Vinod

Learning

4 Replies

radha krishna (vp-hr)     06 May 2010

I think there is some typographicla error in your question.

As per your case above mentioned, you recieved all the PF accumulations from B Company and not from A company.

Probably, the PF accumulations at A company are not transferred to B company.

Please inform A company that your PF was not transferred.

Apply for withdrawal of PF accumualtions from A Company. Send Form 19 PF to A company and advise them to submit to the RPF office with a letter to ignore the transfer application filed earlier.

1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     12 May 2010

You may visit the local office of Regional PF commissioner in your city. Give them your PF number and ask for the status of your PF in Company A.

Then you may send a letter with requisite formsas adviced by Mr. Radha Krishna/Regional PF commissioner.

Did you receive the PF accumulation reports from companyA, if not ask for it at your current/permanent  address.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     20 November 2011

I do not agree with Mr radhkrishan. Previous company has no role in transfer of your pf accommulations. Apprach you current PF office through current company with filled in Form 13 (available free of cost from all PF IOfficer adn even on their wbsite www.epfindia.com .  In case previous company has embezzeled the pf then a copmplaint will lie to the Commissioner maintaining accounts of previous compnay.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 November 2011

Learned experts/members have given valuable advice. Kindly follow it.

If deemed fit you may try another route also along with the option suggested by learned Mr. Sudhir Kumar. You had opted to transfer the PF from company A to company B. Did you submit the forms for transfer of PF to company B, and do you have the acknowledgment? If yes company B would have acknowledgment of submission of your PF forms, to the concerned authority, in their record. The concerned HR/accts. personnel in company B can supply you the copy of acknowledgment. Since these are sensitive matters companies usually dispatch forms by registered post and maintain record.

After getting the reply/acknowledgment you can enquire from concerned PF office about the fate of transfer of PF, by letter/online and even RTI. You may ask them to reply by registered post/, and may enclose postage prepaid self addressed envelope for reply to you.

The idea is that someone has to fix the responsibility on someone. If company A has defaulted then company A is responsible.

It is believed that you have not changed your address during the entire period.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register