@To whom it may concern,
Subject- Response of the last message,this thread received
1. Movie name was "Shehar".Lead role by "Arshad Warsi".
2.Probably, the word "storing/store" was missed totally by the concerned reader. Current Location can be tracked but no data stored, for the purpose of retrieving it later on demand, for every move you make in this context. Only When a call is made, the calling time/place recorded both for the caller and the reciever.
3. RTI cannot be used in private companies, unless the organization is financially funded significantly or operationally controlled by the government.TRAI regulates telecom companies but don't control the executive operation of tele-companies. In this regard, I am providing a link,an eye opener to readers or repliers alike.
So, all replies of the last message regarding RTI implementation in mentioned context is null and void ipso facto.
4. I already said the basic thing "Order by court",that can serve the very purpose. Now take a look at CRPC section 91 says-
91. Summons to produce document or other thing. (1) Whenever any Court or any officer in charge of a police station considers that the production of any document or other thing is necessary or desirable for the purposes of any investigation, inquiry, trial or other proceeding under this Code by or before such Court or officer, such Court may issue a summons, or such officer a written order, to the person in whose possession or power such document or thing is believed to be, requiring him to attend and produce it, or to produce it, at the time and place stated in the summons or order.
Points to be noted in above definition-
(a) Browny text, which say who can do it.
(b)Red text(very important) means it is upon discretion of the authority in the context whether it's necessary to produce documents or investigate certain documents,considering relevant in the case under investigation.No external force can be exerted to ask for the production of document.
5. Yes, a request can be made to police in charge to plead the innocence citing the reason,so he may investigate the matter fully.
6. Yes, point number 5 can be pleaded also before the court,that may order the police to do the same.
7.When matter in under investigation, RTI is this regard may not be entertained.Section (8) (h) of RTI 2005 may be applied in this sense.
1. I Object to any title used before my name except "Mr." though i know motive differs (Out of respect,out of sarcasm or whatsoever).
2. I am sorry, It would be difficult to find the details of the referred case unless i get "Citation" in this regard.
3. Thank you for the praise(whatsoever the motive was) and blessings.
Rest is the story,
Hope to hear again(if need so arises)