LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Govindarajulu Potnuru   28 April 2016

How to compliant against employer elimination of employee

I was working a major Education foundation, without any notice management eliminated to me by orally said next day on wards your not coming to office. Whats the action plan taken to the employer??? I was six months of experience in that organisation till i don't have any misbehave and misconduct. But suddenly they said your not come to office tomorrow on wards. Please tell me the whats the action taken the organisation???

Learning

3 Replies

Ritesh Maity (Labour Law Advocate)     28 April 2016

If you fall within the workman category, you can raise the industrial dispute provided that you have worked for at least 240 days prior to your termination. Though your termination is illegal, if you have not completed such period, your illegal termination cannot be challenged. 

However, legal dues, if any can be applicable. 

Govindarajulu Potnuru   29 April 2016

Sir, I just completed 165 days of working in the organisation Doj: 18/11/2015 to till date. Then tell me sir what to do for in this regards. If i am able to file a labor case??

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 April 2016

You have not given complete infomation.

While initiating such threads querist/employee should post full facts e.g;

What is this establishment; Commercial/Industrial?

What is its line of business?

What was your designation and nature of duties?

You were located in which state?

The Redg.,reporting,HO was in which state?

What was last drawn salary?

You may also show the appointment letter to an able counsel specializing in labor-service matters.
Since how many days (from date of verbal termination) you are not attending office?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register