Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vijay kumar (Tutor)     03 June 2012

How to claim ancestral propery from uncles ?

Hello SIr/Mam,

I would be very glad if some one helps .

My materal uncles have been controlling all the ancestral properties so far. 

Here is the case .

My uncles has been controlling all the ancenstral property and are not ready for partion, they give threats .

My greatgrand father , had two daugter , he did not made any will and died , latter .my uncle started to look after the property ,

my great grandfather had two daughters , when the younger daugter wanted her share , having many years passed he started to dispute and not yet given her the share and now her grand children want to contest for thier share in property in court .

My grandmother died a few years ago , she did not make any will. After her death my uncles took the property under their survilance and now they are not ready to give even a single inch of those lands .

Neither my maternal greatgrandfather wrote any will , nor my maternal grandmother .

As earlier told my great grandfather had two daugthers and the land is not yet divided ,

and my grandmother had 5 kids including my mother , and her earned property is not yet devided either

because of bully nature of my uncle .

Now my family is going through financial crisis and wants to get our share of land . But they he is not ready to give 1/5 share of land in great grandfather's property and my grandmother's property , rather he gives us treat of false litigation .

So respect member do guide us how can my mother or I can get the shrae in property .

Learning

3 Replies

vijay kumar (Tutor)     08 June 2012

what do you mean by daughter of a coparcener  ?
and according to you only the sister of my grandmother has rights on the property of her father ? But then that property wont be ancestral property to her , because it's earned property , bought by great grandfather , my grandmother along with her younger sister , were the only chindren of my great grandparent , and my greatgrandfather was the sole owner till he live and after that the two sisters had equal share , doesn't they , but now one died , so what about the share of the daugther who died ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register