LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajeshkumar (IT Staff)     04 October 2014

How to cancell a.bail filed 294(b),323,420,560(2)

Respected sir,

               I have filed a complaint in local police station and they registered

the FIR after the Highcourt direcion and through the sub court private complaint,

during the highcourt direction the acuste has given the confirmation through the police inspector

that he pay the amount dues with in time period again he fails.Now after registering the FIR

under sections 294(b),323,420,506(2) and now the party has got a andisipatory bail from high court so respected sir i need a 

sujession that is that any possibility to cancell the bail in highcourt chennai..





 4 Replies

Pratap K Pushpakaran (Advocate)     04 October 2014

as per the facts of the case the non bailable offence is only u/s 420 IPC.  since the high court has granted them anticipatory bail the same could be challeged by way of Criminal Appeal by the defacto complainant before the Honble Supreme Court of India

Please ref Citation 

[2012] 5 S.C.R. 1 2




(Criminal Appeal Nos. 525-526 of 2012)

MARCH 14, 2012

********** kindly take legal advise along with the copy of FIR, and related documents whether there is any possibility of SC interfering with the order of the High court

Ashok, Advocate (Lawyer at Delhi)     04 October 2014

Anticipatory bail granted by the High Court can be challenged before the Supreme Court by filing SLP (Special Leave Petition).

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     05 October 2014

 Cancellation of bail is more tougher than obtaining a bail. But you may try it if you want.

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     05 October 2014

I do not think it is possible now to seek for cancellation of bail, but the same may be insisted when the accused violates the bail conditions. So u have to wait for your turn.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register