LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

prabhu selvarasu (advocate)     09 February 2012

How to calculate proffessional exprience


have enrolled as an advocate in 2007, from the date of enrollment i am practicing in High court and joint vakalat filed but mean time i have completed ML in regular mode not full time. my question is that how to i clculate my exprience.

thanks in advance



 1 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     09 February 2012

You will have to calculate the experience from the date of joining to your local bar association. Local bar assn., will issue experience certificate.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query