Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

how to appeal against clubbed of the two cases

Respected Experts...

Plz, give me some guidlines...

1) My husband has filed a petition for  divorce in 2013 then I file a petition u/s 9.Now both the cases got clubbed then is there any remedy to unclub the both the cases,so that there should not be the common evidences.The evidence of my hasband has been done and now he flew to the US.Now,my husband is not here and he is even not attending any court date from last three months.Though the divorce case is filed by him.

2) I want to know there into the maintenance case(u/s 125),Interim maitenance has been ordered by the court from last 10 months but ooponent's lawyer put review application and still the matter is pending into the court for hearing.Either his lawyer or mine not coming togetherly infront of the court for hearing.

Please...Experts, clarify me...

1) Is there any remedy to appeal into the court to unclubb the common evidences of the two cases...???

2) May I apply to  the court to take any action against my husband if he is not attending the court date for his own divorce petition...???

3) What can I do for the Interim maintenance...?

I really seek for your sugessions.... will be gratefulll to you...!!!




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x