Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Royan ( )     21 January 2011

How long will take for 1st hearing..?

Hi,
I married in chennai with the wrong person, Now I'm in settled in Bangalore, I applied for divorce on 10.11.2010 (november), My wife is a totally Mentally Cruelty person. She is not giving any respect to me, Not interested to stay with me, always think about their family, She used to speak hell kind of BAD WORDS, Because of that, I slapped my wife, there was some wound on his face, She took Photograph and Put a Domestic Violence Case against me. on 11.11.2010, They are asking monthly 10,000/- and arrange one house it seems.

(Already she took all the jewels, money she runaway along with my son)

After 15 days, my mother-in-law's sister is arrogant character, She beat my mom and put a false case against put me into Jail last month and she gave bribe to police and the police beat me also... The police also not enquired properly.. After that I gave 22,500/- and left from here.

After this, Now I feel very very sad about my life and my mom and My son.

My Question is :

How long will take for the 1st hearing, My advocate says, this january, But today is friday 21,2010. already 2½ months over..
Can anybody tell me How long it will take for the hearing, Hereafter I don't want to live with my Irritating Wife and their family... Please Help me...

Thanks & Regards

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register