LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anjan Kumar Pal   14 July 2017

How can i come out from false 498a when i have everything to prove it false

A woman whom I don't know filled false 498a against me. In 2013 she Compelled my son to sign marriage registration on pretext if he did not sign she will file false case against him and his father. They never lived together. On 26/4/2015 my son disclosed the fact before us. On 29/4/2015 he filed ammulment case. On 4/5/2015 she filed molestation case with 498a against me. Time of incident I was at my office and can be proved by biometric attendance report. However everything is happening against us including arrested of my son. The bail order clearly mentioned the case is false.However the Court proceedings is going on seem never ending. Me and my son don't want to compromise with criminals. Please advice so that we can punish the criminals. Law for protection of woman can't be use as extrotion tools by criminals

Learning

10 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     14 July 2017

Is charge shhet has been filed by police? What is the the final report? Details and documents are required to be examined. You can  argue at the time of framing of charge by court and if you feel aggrieved by the order you can approach high court by way of revision. It is an irony that women are misusing the law which is meant for their protection. In the stated facts no case is made out u/s. 498A etc. If required you can consult with details.

Police has filled chargesheet accusing Al of us as suspect. From the very beginning the woman wants mutual divorce. In that case the marriage will be validated and she will be able to extort my hard earned money, that is her clear intention. Please advise how can I protect my hard earned money from the criminals.

Please specify the documents you need to conclude. First marriage of the woman was in 2003. Her d.o.b. is 1988. She mutually divorce in 2013 after introduced with my son in 2012. D.o.b of my son is 1988. It is obvious her declared age is false. She introduced with my son as unmarried girl and signed in marriage form as unmarried. But claiming that my son knew about her previous marriage.

Chargesheet has been filed by the police and lebelled all of us supect. Though I called on the I and he confirmed me that we do not arrest against false complain. I was at that time was a HoD of a PSU. I think if a high level officer is so much vernerable to Police harassment what the general people do. Please note the points 1. The woman was married when she entered into friendship with my son and later she mutually divorce her previous husband before signing second marriage with my son. My son know nothing of her previous marriage and even she signed as unmarried. Now she is claiming that my son knew her previous marriage. She claimed that her d.o.b.is 1988. If so how did her first marroage was happened in 2003. If is obvious that her d.o.b is false. Again she filled three cases with contradictory statements regarding their relation. But in 498a case clearly mentioned that they never lived together. Now please specify the documents you need to conclde. From the very beginning she wants negotiation and agree for mutual divorce. Is that case we think the will be validated and she will be able to extortion money that is her primary intention. Please suggest how can we protect my hard earned money from the criminals.

Chargesheet has been filed by the police and lebelled all of us supect. Though I called on the I and he confirmed me that we do not arrest against false complain. I was at that time was a HoD of a PSU. I think if a high level officer is so much vernerable to Police harassment what the general people do. Please note the points 1. The woman was married when she entered into friendship with my son and later she mutually divorce her previous husband before signing second marriage with my son. My son know nothing of her previous marriage and even she signed as unmarried. Now she is claiming that my son knew her previous marriage. She claimed that her d.o.b.is 1988. If so how did her first marroage was happened in 2003. If is obvious that her d.o.b is false. Again she filled three cases with contradictory statements regarding their relation. But in 498a case clearly mentioned that they never lived together. Now please specify the documents you need to conclde. From the very beginning she wants negotiation and agree for mutual divorce. Is that case we think the will be validated and she will be able to extortion money that is her primary intention. Please suggest how can we protect my hard earned money from the criminals.

Ms. Usha Hegde (CEO)     15 July 2017

Invest in some political party like BJP, your money will be safe.

Anjan Kumar Pal   15 July 2017

How can I approach them. People around me are not so powerful to save me. Please give me the contact if you have.

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     15 July 2017

Mr. Pal, I require charge sheet and other related documents in order to ascertain the exact controversy and to render advice. You may contact 9811776422. Sidharth

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     15 July 2017

Mr. Pal, now the case is in court so you have to go by procedure. Except a lawyer no body can help you. So consult with all details and documents . Sidharth, 9811776422

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register