Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Housing society charged penalty for keeping plants in window

Page no : 3

Atal   20 November 2018

Dear all, First of all thank you for taking time, understanding my issue and concerns and providing valuable suggestions. After going through all inputs I deviced a strategy of initiating a dialogue again with the management, explaining them where the steps taken by manager went wrong and what legal options I have to use in case the dispute continues which I am not willing to excercise as I believe in closing matters using dialogue first. Post a healthy discussion the management has removed both penalties yesterday. Need to mention, this happened due to collective help by you so thanks a ton! Regards Atal

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     20 November 2018

Have they allowed you to keep flower pots on the window sil hereafter?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 November 2018

The term ‘assumed’ used by Manager doing duty with/without any remuneration/honorarium is vague/misleading and has NO mettle in IT.

IT is entirely your personal prerogative to keep in future or not and to collect back the pots.

The intentional altecation cannot be a precedence, since there is NO bye law; assumed or in fact.

After peaceful dialogue you are at liberty to pursue recourses suggested in the thread.

This can put all speculations and act on so called ‘assumed’ bye laws, rules may vanish.

Co-op housing society is not a community/tribal school in some tribal badlands where wrath of dictates by so called tribal leaders runs.

Instigating a dispute on 'assumed' rules and then assuming that member shall get subdued and won't act and then not allowing to keep say; flower pots is another act of armtwisting and bossy attitude.

Manger has a duty but S not any head of family like father or tribal leader that is to be obeyed by one and all !

IT is entirely upto you to handle the matter to your satisfaction.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register