Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Parul Mehta   12 March 2018

housing society

sir v r staying in Mumbai.v have purchased flat 4 years ago ,owner gave us parking but in that parking our is not fitted so v parked in building campus.Now our new committee found &the
ir secretary harassing us b
y keeping
stones ,pots,Dustbins to the
place whenever v remove car.sir pls suggest what should I do????should I do police complaint????


 1 Replies

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     12 March 2018

file complaint before registrar of society against secretary of society for harassing you on parking issue.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register