LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srinivasan (IT)     23 February 2016

House hold items

In Family court in counter petetion I had listed all the articles of my wife and court ordered to wife to visit the husband's house and verify the items and take back it.

But my wife refuses to come to my home to take down her items.

My doubt is do I stick to the court order that wife should come to my home and take down her items.

Pls advice

Learning

3 Replies

sarita   24 February 2016

Maam mera birth delhi ka hai or mere ek doughter hai uska bhi birth delhi ka hi hai Mere husband ki first wife se teen bachhe hai 2 son and 1 doughter. Mera questions ye hai ki mere father in low ki property me meri doughter ka hissa hoga ya nhi . Kyon ki jo husband k sons hai wo property ke 2 hi hisse k liye bol rhe hai or mere or meri boughter ka nhi

sarita   24 February 2016

Maam mera birth delhi ka hai or mere ek doughter hai uska bhi birth delhi ka hi hai Mere husband ki first wife se teen bachhe hai 2 son and 1 doughter. Mera questions ye hai ki mere father in low ki property me meri doughter ka hissa hoga ya nhi . Kyon ki jo husband k sons hai wo property ke 2 hi hisse k liye bol rhe hai or mere or meri boughter ka nhi

Nagaraj Y   26 February 2016

hi... can anyone please tell me, how to get the articles that has been given to the bridegroom and his family members during marriage.Also please let me know how to file a seperate case to get the articles from the cluthes of the husband and his family members.

I has already filed case under DVA, Dowry case and the Maintainance case.

my email ID is nyk6426@gmaiI 

I am eagerly waiting for the reply

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register