LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

House belongs to mother can be a matrimonial house

Page no : 2

Gaurav (Agent)     26 March 2013


Please confirm when to pray for interim order (At the time of filling case or at the time of 1st trial).

Please confirm....

Thanks in adv...

Reformist !!! (Other)     26 March 2013

Gaurav, u can pray for interim order in the petition itself and then pray for the same in very 1st hearing.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register