Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Hiding 2nd marraige under special act

Dear Reders,

My divorce petioin got settled under mutual consent on 0ct11.but meanwhile ex husband has married with his childhood friend in year 2004.which i have come to knw recently and i got photocopy of same.

He has not abide any of consebt term till dt.i have filed execution,wherein he  attended court only after pasting notice.He is changing lawyers but at present only 1 VP.is filed in court.

in consent term children education underatking is taken -all education expense will be paid i.e admission fees,tution fees etc.on which he is arguing that he will pay it if it is written as admission fees that too only one.

He was to give money to me which also not given yet.Can i get these with interest? or only the sanction amount?As i have agreed to pay one of his bank loan 50% wherein he has forged my sign as surety.

498,420 is also pending in court.

At present i require money for my kids professional  education.

please advise .

Thanks,

Revati

Learning

3 Replies

advocatepassy@gmail.com 971794 (Advocate)     17 October 2015

The law is on your side.  You can get him arrested also for marrying another woman, before his divorce is finalised and made him to pay for all your expenses 

(Guest)

As you have filed for execution proceedings, you just have to adopt wait and watch policy.  As regards to money it is whatever due to you and it be without interest.  Please wait for other experts to reply to you query.  All the best.

(Guest)

Sir ,

Thnaks for your reply.

I am afraid as it clearly appers he is passing time as many years passed and rs 5lks has less  value as compared to 4 years back.He is so arrogant and rigid that even Judge has said to him that she will revoke divorce decree if he doesnt agree to consent terms.

At present he has come forward only to repay the loan amount ,but he is just enagaing bank to disucuss that after 16 years loan amount he need not pay.

Which bank said not possible ,i again get feeling that its his stunt as warrant is already been signed by judge for arrest in both the cases.

Thanks,

pl give your valuable guidance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register