Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Hi to Lawyers from Kerala





All lawyers from Kerala kindly introduce yourself here. This seems to be a great platform for us to discuss our state related laws.



To begin with I wil introduce myself. I practice in Ernakulam since 1994 on the tax side.



and not it is your turn.....



Dear Shaji I am Suresh K.c., praticing at HC and at CBI and Special Courts (Vigilance). Rtd Legal Adviser to Vigilance & Anti-Corruption Bureau, Kerala. I am an LLM with Post Graduate Diploma in Human Rights. Started practice in the year 1977. 21 ueras as prosecuotr to State. Resident of Muvattupuzha. My profile is here. Thanks to adm of LCI for this Venture. Thank you Shaji. With best wishes Suresh>K.C., Advocate 9446042920

hi  kerala lawyers,

it  will be very useful for all of us to be getting introduced through this  great platform, because,  our doubts in our kerala state enactments  cannot be expected to be answered  by a non-kerala experts.

so, in this respect, adv.shaji and adv.kc.suresh "s effotrs are praiseworthy.

now,   i am adv. salilkumar from thalassery.






Dear Salil

Thank you for joining.As you are aware India is a mixture of culture, language and for the present purpose the local laws. So we have to be acquinted with our system of legal ruls of practice and local laws. Thank you for the efforts.

Chartered accountant

Hi Kerala lawyers,

                                         Though I am basically a Chartered Accountant in practice I am having LLM as additional qualification. I have great interest in law and related subject. I am specialised in taxation. I teach law for CA students. I am in practice for the last 25 years at Palakkad. Congrats to the efforts of  K. C Suresh and Shaji joseph.

                          Sivadas Chettur. B.COM FCA LL.M

Chartered accountant

Please enlighten me about the possibility of challenging the validity of Kerala hindu joint family abolition act 1975 which came into force from 1-12-1976.


hi sirs,

i  have  a doubt. that  is, as per  KERALA ABKARI ACT if a person is found  transporting  indian made foreign liquior , of another state, in a jeep, normally the procedure to be adopted my the police is to arrest the accused, charging him  u/s 55[a] of kerala abkari act and the property  and jeep will be confiscated to the government u/s 67 of abkari act and a seperate proceedings will be held before the excise commissioner, for the release of the vehicle.

but here the police erred in ,not informing the matter to the excise commissioner, by  preparing an inventory list.

if so, whether, the accused can file a petition u/s 457 crpc before the magistrate court, for the release of the vehicle ?

salil kumar.p



Police Officer

I am not sure whether I am acceptable here for not being a lawyer. But as a police officer, I think I can share my views and discuss with lawyers here in legal matters. Cheers to all.


Dear Learned Friends,

I am a  Lawyer  Practising in Perinthalmanna Courts on Civil side. Until now, I am finding difficulties to share my  views  with other friends in Kerala.  Thanks to the forum. Some of the matters like abolition of  Joint Family Abolition Act etc. are of very much concered  we. Keralites. It is high time to think how to overcome this wrong act. This has become a blow on us over and above the existing  non friendly attitude to  encourage to invest in Kerala.

Thanks to all

P.K. Haridasan,





 I'm Arun Krishnan.From Perinthalmanna.

Total likes : 1 times




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x