LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ankit Verma (Engineer)     23 December 2010

Help Require Urgent

Hii, I was mairred on 8th October 2010,from Arya Samaj Mandir,(my marriage is not registerd in court)My wifies family is completely involved in this marriage,but today circumstance are completely changed, my parents are not aware about this marriage,and they are searching a girl for me, i refused so many girls ,i convince to my parents to marry a girl in my known same caste, (presently my wife) but my wifies family is not abel to afford this marrige as they are not  financially compatabel to perform this marrige.

I dont wont to disclose any thing about my arya samaj marriage to my family, but Father in Law is supposingthat, nothing will be happen as the marriage is already done.They hurt my parents very much.

There are lots of tention is going on regarding this issue, my wife is not with me from Novemeber 2010 first week, now we want a mutual divorce,as they have lots of problem regarding this marriage.

Kindly Suggest.

Learning

8 Replies

Suchitra. S (Advocate)     24 December 2010

Marriage is still not considered as a game of union and separation at the whims and fancies of the parties in India. So, if at all you want to get rid of your wife, the one and only way out for you is "divorce" and i do not think you can hide that from your parents as it will take years to get through though your marriage might have taken minutes of ceremonies.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     24 December 2010

If you have to no dare to tell your father regarding your marrige why you got married.  Unnecessary you are spoiling the life of a girl.

Still time is there divorce is not a solution, and whatever you have said is not a ground for divorce.  So convince your father, there will be litttle bit difficulty but parents will not be so cruel they will accept you and your wife.

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     24 December 2010

@Ankit

Your's is not a legal case but a general case from your life where you are not able to find a solution to your mistake. Why you married this girl when you could'nt tell your parents about this?? Were you under any threat or pressure from the girl to perform the marriage?

@Rajeev is absolutely correct. If a boy cannot reveal the marriage to his parents, then what was the hurry? Why marry a girl whom you cannot accompany in society and cannot take home?

//peace

/Saurabh.V

Ashu Sharma (Manager)     24 December 2010

@Ankit...I believe you should sit and share this with your parents and i am sure your parents will agree to this...but after reading your post it seems that you are also not interested to stay with that Girl...Is it true??? 

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     25 December 2010

if u dont have courage to disclose ur marriage to ur parents then GO TO HELL WHY coming to this site.ruining life of an innocent girl for financial reasons.

u dont need legal but psychiatrist advise.

Ashu Sharma (Manager)     25 December 2010

I agree with Avnish on this...Request rather then spoiling someone life for money you talk to you parents and i am sure they will be ready to accept her but make sure your parents shouldn't trouble her as she'll be coming to you home on your trust and you should support her where ever she is right...

Ankit Verma (Engineer)     25 December 2010

We all are in trouble, and this is only my mistake n i hav to suffer,m so dipress,divorce is not a solution,I think we have compromise wid our life,

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     25 December 2010

dont leave her , either tell ur parents or leave them.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register