LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amaresh   12 January 2016

Help needed urently experts

In RCR 2 years back Wife filed petition u/s 24HMA FOR interim maintenance , there she told that she left her matrimonial home on dated ..X with certain facts. That RCR was compromised......Now in 2015 she filed divorce with maintenance u/s 24 HMA...bUT she told that she left her matrimonial home on dated ..Z with different facts.....I want to raised those points in her Cross_examination taht she lied everything...But i feared that her LAWYER may call it simply a lerical/Typo error..........................

Q1>What I should do in that situation?

Q2> Please provide some suitable judements/citations that can defend my will....

Please experts/brothers/sisters help me ......date is coming nearer//////


 4 Replies

Manoj Choudhary (Advocate)     12 January 2016

You can point out the same while cross examination of her. However if you want to divorce her, there would be another way for that.

Sidharth   12 January 2016

You first need to defend yourself from section 24 of HMA.


Vicky (Engg)     12 January 2016

my sincere advice don't compromise & don't give divorce. let her fight how many years she want, enjoy your life.


say in court to judge you want to stay with her. don't give any single penny, at the cross examination your counsel can make from her mouth she is lieing everything.

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     12 January 2016

Agree for divorce by mutual consent u/s 13B HMA, on your terms and conditions with regard to alimony and maintenance to be paid in lumpsum, let her divorce petition u/s13 HMA be withdrawn along with application u/s 24 HMA, best way to get rid of such person who is unwilling to stay with you in marital relationship.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads