LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

essa abubakar   09 December 2015

Help me regarding rent agreement!

Please help me! I am studying in chennai and i am staying in a rented room near my College.I am applying for a passport and for that I need to produce a rental agreement as a proof of address.My landlord is an illiterate and is asking me to make the rental agreement and that he will sign it.Please tell the procedure to make a rental agreement which will be accepted as a proof for my temporary address.

Learning

2 Replies

H.JanakiManohar Rao (lawyer)     09 December 2015

Whatever conditions u have accepted they may be incorporated in d aggriment

Puranmal Verma (Central Government Employee)     12 December 2015

Dear

Rental Agreement is to be made on Rs10/- stamp paper, a simple list of terms and conditions applicale to you and on your landlord fixed before taking a room on rent. Means what is rate of rent, applicability, meter bill, witer bill, any advance paid, any demerage charges, when rent will be increase, what are the conditions when you vacate the room etc

all these types of conditions alongwith you name age and address of the place and also address of your college in which you are studying,  are recorded on the Rs10/- stamp paper signed by both of you and your landlord in front of Notory, lastely attested ,signed and stamped by Notory.

Keep original with you and produce xerox as required.

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register