Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Help me please

Page no : 3

(Guest)

my in laws break all my contact with her and they didnot allow her to communicate me with her

so i am in big tension they allready influence her so much that she sign on divorce petition .

in this mean time they will break her to leave me and to get marry with other person after divorce.

Aishwarya (Teacher)     30 November 2011

If she is not using her brains and this person is not keen to work on relationships , her parents are more impt to her than anythng..then i rarely suppose she can ever get back..as she is highly brainwashed and now u have no means to reach her

..its time u should too rethink where u putting ur mental attention to and moreover try and handle it soon...

ur own feelings later  may accumulate and may cause more disturbance in ur own life.

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     01 December 2011

You wll be the deciding factor.  U R KING Ur in laws will be harassed by you!

U follow What I suggested , Apply for 6 months to think, and say you do not want to divorce , let me think, and let Court appont Councillor in your case,  and let it go on Court Record.

Shonee  Sir correctly stated ur adv misguiding u, and change your Adv immediately, before he permamnently damage your case. 

I support you, because it will save one house.

"Ghar Todna Nahi hai. "

Even Courts also try the same. 

Do not ask many Q & get confused, ONLY ACT PRUDENTLY. 

Adv Shroff. 

Best of Luck. You will win. 

(Guest)

thanks alot sir ,,,, i  do as you say and all my elder friends and relatives say if you love her and want to save your relation then ok.

i allready appoint a lawyer for withdrawing my consent. he tell me ready for long battle.

and also at her place no body knows that we are married and thats why her parents are in such hurry for this divorce.

can any one suggest the way for declering that we are married . is it good move to declare marriage at her place  in newspaper?

(Guest)

your wife is yours after marriage and her parents cannot influence her... you can put harassment similar to 498a on them...  think man...

(Guest)

thanks shrinivas bro but could you pls explain it?

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     02 December 2011

Boss, if you want to live with her, don't do talking, take some action.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

1 Like

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     02 December 2011

YOU ANSWERED ME " i allready appoint a lawyer for withdrawing my consent. he tell me ready for long battle"

My Dear Friend, I never advised to withdraw your consent, 

I clearly advised to postpone it for Six Months, and apooint Concillor, and grant time to think. 

By withdrawing Consent, Long batle starts. it my further spoil your relationship. 

You inform all concerned about your marriage, if nobody knows abt your marriage. 

Six month is good time for cooling them down, and re-think .

Publish in LOcal news Paper, or distribute pamphlets in that area. it's OK. 

(Guest)

thanks shroff sir i  know u dont tell me to withdraw the consent but i think it is better way to prove her that i still love her and yes i am ready to face anything for her 

in this days i realise allready my life is hell without her

i lost my promising carrier and my job also my family is thinking of diown me try to end my life but cant bcoz i am not cowared i ahve to face all this if i am not wrong then no body can do anything against me so now i am in full preparation for this battle.

thanks to all of you. 

(Guest)

guys my advocate is delaying the process can any body tell me how much time require to take the case on board?

(Guest)

friend pls help me can any one tell me how much time require to case on board .

and my lawyer is saying that it is very hard to get consent back. is it true.

rajiv_lodha (zz)     05 December 2011

Withdrawing consent is pretty easy!

But no body can tell --- how long will the case take to finish!

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     05 December 2011

Change your lawyer, seems he is trying to make it look hard to get extra money.

What is withdrawing consent? Don't go on next date. 

If you want to file RCR, do it now.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

(Guest)

latest update with my case 

judge given judgement today that the court want to hear the side of petitioner no.1 my wife 

my advocate told me nothing to worry the mcd is withdrawn 90 percent is he right?

(Guest)

and also judge retain the date 21 st april 2012 which is my second motion date .

pls need valuable suggestion.........

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register