Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nagamani (housewife)     21 July 2010

Help

Dear Sir / Madam

I have a problem with my husband, Kindly suggest me .

I am from Hyderabad. doing job and staying at women hostel. I have polio in my right leg.

In the very next day of my marriage my husband told that he already married and no proof for his first marriage. Once she talked to me through his mobile. Now she is staying in another city. My husband is forcing me that to live along with her if not i will attempt suicide and i will blame u. He started harassment to take a house loan from my salary account for to buy a house at Hyderabad on his name or else take money from my parents to do business.  After my marriage I lived with him 20 days. I lived with him there with fear of death every minute in as much as I never ate anything at the house as he repeatedly told that my life can be done away with easily by just adulterating my food and one more thing is that my jewelery is with his parents. They have not given any engagment / marriage photos or vedio.

Now am staying at hostel and doing job. Several talks between my parents and his parents has been done. but no use, his parents are blaming me and they are saying no jewelery  what ever you want to do you do.

In between he filed a cheating case against on me and my parents, saying that her and family member are cheated me not told that she having polio after marriage only i found that polio  and her parents are harassing for money mentioned in cases and  I has a life threat from her and her family members. 

I am only daughter of my parents. My mother is suffering with Cancer and my father is heart patient. Now they don't that much energy and money to fight along with me.

I don't have a proof about his first marriage. I have a my engagement cliping which walking to stage. II want to get out from this problem as early as possible. Sir, kindly suggest me for best way.

Thanks & Regards,. 

Learning

7 Replies

Dharmesh Manjeshwar (Advocate/Lawyer)     21 July 2010

If what u are saying is true then u should give tit for tat to ur husband .... if he can level false allegations on u and ur parents ...... u are also free to level all kinds of allegations on them .... from dowry demand to cruelty ..... If there are no chances of a settlement then make his life also miserable as he has done with your life ..... be brave and confident and take the initiative instead of taking back seat  ..... rest will just happen .... such husbands and in-laws should be punished ...... go to the local police station and file an FIR against them ...... and then file for maintenance and divorce ......

Dharmesh Manjeshwar (Advocate/Lawyer)     21 July 2010

If what u are saying is true then u should give tit for tat to ur husband .... if he can level false allegations on u and ur parents ...... u are also free to level all kinds of allegations on them .... from dowry demand to cruelty ..... If there are no chances of a settlement then make his life also miserable as he has done with your life ..... be brave and confident and take the initiative instead of taking back seat  ..... rest will just happen .... such husbands and in-laws should be punished ...... go to the local police station and file an FIR against them ...... and then file for maintenance and divorce ......

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     21 July 2010

I think the moderator for this website is not doing his job.  He should effectively safeguard the interests of the people who approach this Forum.

In the instant case, an hapless lady is making certain complaints and woes and seeking advice.

For this a Legal Manager is suggesting the lady to level " all kinds of allegations on them .... from dowry demand to cruelty ..... If there are no chances of a settlement then make his life also miserable as he has done with your life ..... "

If the Husband of the Lady happens to visit the site (chances cannot be completely ruled out) then he can very well say that the allegations of the lady are false and were concocted and false and based on the advice received through the Forum!  This will be his best defence!

So what I am trying to say is the website is meant for "Lawyers" to exchange professional knowledge.  Even if non-lawyers approach the forum, there should be some method to deal with those situations.  Certainly a Moderator has to deal with the situation.

Dharmesh Manjeshwar (Advocate/Lawyer)     22 July 2010

Mr. R. R., Can U please post ur advise to Nagamani .......... leave the Moderator to do his job ...... 

Dharmesh Manjeshwar (Advocate/Lawyer)     22 July 2010

And one more thing Adv. R. R.,  .... who told U that this website is meant only for "Lawyers" to exchange professional knowledge

The site clearly states that it's an interactive platform for lawyers and indian public .............. 

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     23 July 2010

Dear Dharmesh,

Sheer Common sense.

Davinder Khurana Ferozpur(Punj (advocate)     23 July 2010

Dear Nagamani,

You should approach to Higher police official not below the rank of SSP and tell him this story and ask him to mark an enquiry from the official not below the rank of DSP. Don't compromise with the circumstances, from your story it is clear that your husband is greedy.

"So better alone in a bad company"

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register