Upgrad LLM

hdfc doing open financial fraud

Hide quoted text

                        My name is Lokesh Rai , I work in a call center based in DELHI NCR
and hold a salary a/c in HDFC since 31st JAN 2013 whilst I opened the
a/c with HDFC the banking advisors ,they never asked me to fill my a/c
form myself instead they took my signature on the form and never told
that they are enrolling me for a demat a/c ,i was under the impression
 that why would a bank cheat people after all they are generating
bussiness from people but yesterday on 13th march 2014 they deducted
842 rupees from my a/c for demat a/c fee i called them immidiately and
everytime i was requesting a manager they were disconnecting my calls
. finally i got hold of a manager called sirleen she was very harsh
and finally arranged a call from the branch ,the branch advisor called
up after a short while ,i informed him everything and told him even if
i have enrolled myself for the demat a/c i never received any
documentations from the bank so far in one year , but finally he
scolded me and said " sir aapko jo karna hai kar lo aapke paise wapas
nai honge ,apko consumer court jana hai to jao case karna hai to karo
nai denge paise wapas nai denge " if i had opened any demat a/c may be
by mistake i must receive all paticulars about the a/c and the
documentation on my address which i never received any time during the
course of 1 year. It has really been a very sorry state of affair that
such a reputed bank cheats people and do big time financial fraud , i
wanna take them to consumer court finally consumer court coz i have no
options left i have all calls recorded on my phone which i made
yesterday. i work in a call center and earn les and lives in delhi i
have to feed my family it becomes difficult 800 bucks for me is my
food for 10 days how would i manage please help me i need my money
back please i am ready to take hdfc to consumer court  i have all
The calls recorded ...... They misbehaved with me in fact they r mentally harassing customers. They have forget d fact that they r not in d market coz they r a big brand but bcoz of the large customer base that they have across in d country.
 I really want to take hdfc to court m sure hdfc bank do these kind of fraud every day they must b taught a lesson so I want to use my constitutional right and wanna sue them in d Indian court under any circumstances I m not going to leave them I have been cheated n mentally harressed plz help my number is 9911735447 my name is lokesh

You made the same mistake that majority of the citizens/consumers make: Signing a Blank Document!



You can read the reviews and complaints about M/s HDFC Bank at various online portals.

M/s HDFC Bank and its officials have been penalized uncountable number of times.

 M/s HDFC Bank and its officials continue to harass citizens/consumers………..


The citizens/consumers must obtain certified copy of the form (be it any ) signed by them.

If you have recorded the calls ten you have done something wise.

You may immediately lodge complaint with MD of the bank: Aditya Puri


 You have to option to make the call recording viral on net like other consumer do and educate fellow countrymen and citizens on terrible state of affairs at M/s HDFC bank……………………

The CCE that has filled up the form is the person against whom you need to complain along with other officials who were irresponsible and rude, threatening…………………………



Approach a lawyer handling consumer cases.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x